new brew system 3 years of design and fabrication

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustbucket

Reaction score
20201213_223210.jpg

I share my beer with a lot of people. Most think I'm a genius :). And when they start asking about my "brewery", I imagine that they imagine yours. Bravo!

I would hate to disappoint others with my BIAB set up outside, using a ladder as a hoist, and fermenting in buckets (stainless)...I may use your picture, instead (not really). Cheers!

Wow! Definitely some cognitive dissonance between your username and brew system!
Out if interest what diameter sanitary tube have you used?

Wow! Definitely some cognitive dissonance between your username and brew system!
Out if interest what diameter sanitary tube have you used?

No cognitive dissonance here; just use to brew with parts that a toilet would use.... hahah

so i use 2 different sizes initially it is 1.5" to my MLT; then the rest for my boil and outgoing is 1" gives me enough pressure with the 7gpm pump to do anything.

so i use 2 different sizes initially it is 1.5" to my MLT; then the rest for my boil and outgoing is 1" gives me enough pressure with the 7gpm pump to do anything.
Thanks rustbucket. Looking to a future upgrade myself and want to got hard piped with sanitary stainless tube and wanted to get a handle on what 1" tube would actually look like in context!

Back