new brew system 3 years of design and fabrication

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

day_trippr

Moderna Or Bust! :D
Reaction score
Beautiful! If that brews as good as it looks you have a winner! :)

Cheers!

RCope

CopeCraft Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I share my beer with a lot of people. Most think I'm a genius :). And when they start asking about my "brewery", I imagine that they imagine yours. Bravo!

I would hate to disappoint others with my BIAB set up outside, using a ladder as a hoist, and fermenting in buckets (stainless)...I may use your picture, instead (not really). Cheers!

Genuine

Reaction score
Looks beautiful man! What's going to be the maiden brew?

mattd2

Reaction score
Wow! Definitely some cognitive dissonance between your username and brew system!
Out if interest what diameter sanitary tube have you used?

OP
R

rustbucket

Reaction score
Wow! Definitely some cognitive dissonance between your username and brew system!
Out if interest what diameter sanitary tube have you used?
No cognitive dissonance here; just use to brew with parts that a toilet would use.... hahah

so i use 2 different sizes initially it is 1.5" to my MLT; then the rest for my boil and outgoing is 1" gives me enough pressure with the 7gpm pump to do anything.

mattd2

Reaction score
so i use 2 different sizes initially it is 1.5" to my MLT; then the rest for my boil and outgoing is 1" gives me enough pressure with the 7gpm pump to do anything.
Thanks rustbucket. Looking to a future upgrade myself and want to got hard piped with sanitary stainless tube and wanted to get a handle on what 1" tube would actually look like in context!