New addition to the family

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juvinious

Reaction score
Well yesterday our family was upgraded from a 2 member party to a 3 member party as my son Aaron was born at 09/10/10 16:51 (EST). With a flurry of activities going on during which i also had to finish a paper and do an quiz for my online courses it was pretty hard to get the word out to all the channels. I'm currently running on about 3.5 hours of sleep as it is, but all I can say that there is no greater feeling in the world. :D
Any who below are some pictures of my little fellow:
60930_485782073272_602223272_6682755_6269268_n.jpg
60848_485782078272_602223272_6682756_7197890_n.jpg

Oh, he's perfect! Congrats to you and your wife. I'm so happy for you. :mug:

By the way, every baby in American is wearing that same hat and using the same blanket in the hospital. Even my kids way back when had the same "outfit" and my grandson born in July also had the same get up!

Oh, he's perfect! Congrats to you and your wife. I'm so happy for you. :mug:

By the way, every baby in American is wearing that same hat and using the same blanket in the hospital. Even my kids way back when had the same "outfit" and my grandson born in July also had the same get up!

You'll note that the hat is both pink and blue . . .

Thank you all, I'm going to try to get some power napping in while I can.
That's interesting that the hospitals use the same clothes and sheets, I guess it's the best solution.

:mug:

Back