• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa New 1BBl Electric Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deviantbrew1

Reaction score
I am selling my new 1BBL electric brewery. I have never used it. Had good intentions but children came and now it sits ready to be used. Below is a list of the main components. It needs a power cord for the electric panel because I did not buy not knowing how long I needed and the 2 heating elements need assembled. Other than that all fittings hoses etc come with it. I will not separate. I can ship but will cost because of the weight it will need to be freight shipped(willing to meet if not too far of a drive).

45 Gallon Brew Kettle with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 2 Element Ports and Legs Stout Tanks

40 Gallon Conical Fermenter with Butterfly Valves. Designed to Fit in a Freezer Stout Tanks

40 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank with Sight Glass, HERMS Coil, 2 Element Ports and Legs Stout Tanks

40 Gallon Mash Tun with 3 Recirculating Fittings, Bottom Outlet and Legs Stout Tanks

37 Gallon Brite Beer Tank fits in freezer Stout Tanks

9.2 Gallon Combination Wort Grant / Hop Back Stout Tanks

2 Chugger pumps with Center Stainless Steel Inlet, 230 volt, 1/20 HP, ½ X ½ Threaded connections

2 Camco 5500W (240V), ripple, ultra low watt density heating elements

50 Amp Electric Control Pannel for 30+ gallons from The Electric Brewery Spike Innovations

40 Plate Duda Diesel Beer Wort Garden Hose Chiller, Garden Hose X ½” Hose Barb

All valves, tubing, seals, cam locks, for complete 1BBL set up, everything possible upgraded when it was ordered new nothing is used or was bought used.

*Heating Elements need assembled and Electric panel needs cord for your length
$16,500.00

Brew.jpg

If you decide to split I could be interested in a few things. Unfortunately I just finished my own 1bbl electric brewery so I can't use everything you have.

Got the pics. Talking with my business partner. Where in Iowa are you located?

I want to cry, never not once? That's like kicking the hottest girl you've ever seen out of your bed! Best of luck on the sale. You should send this to breweries. Somebody may need a great pilot system.

I am located about 20 minutes east of Cedar Rapids on the eastern side of Iowa. And I know never once still brand new and shiny. I thought about going the brewery route but thought I would see what interest I could get here first.

I am interested in this brewing setup. Please contact me directly at david [at] highdesertbrewing [dot] com. Thank you.

Just a quick update I'm working on completing the heating elements then all the system needs is a power cord to the length you would need.

Heating elements are almost done I'm going to drop price to $15,500.00 and give it a little longer then I will start piecing it out to those who are interested.

The four heating elements are assembled! The only thing the system needs is a cord for power. It is loaded in an enclosed trailer to deliver within reason or I will still ship. $15,000.00 takes all!

I am selling my new 1BBL electric brewery. I have never used it. Had good intentions but children came and now it sits ready to be used. Below is a list of the main components. It needs a power cord for the electric panel because I did not buy not knowing how long I needed and the 2 heating elements need assembled. Other than that all fittings hoses etc come with it. I will not separate. I can ship but will cost because of the weight it will need to be freight shipped(willing to meet if not too far of a drive).

45 Gallon Brew Kettle with Tangential Inlet, Sight Glass, 2 Element Ports and Legs Stout Tanks

40 Gallon Conical Fermenter with Butterfly Valves. Designed to Fit in a Freezer Stout Tanks

40 Gallon Hot Liquor Tank with Sight Glass, HERMS Coil, 2 Element Ports and Legs Stout Tanks

40 Gallon Mash Tun with 3 Recirculating Fittings, Bottom Outlet and Legs Stout Tanks

37 Gallon Brite Beer Tank fits in freezer Stout Tanks

9.2 Gallon Combination Wort Grant / Hop Back Stout Tanks

2 Chugger pumps with Center Stainless Steel Inlet, 230 volt, 1/20 HP, ½ X ½ Threaded connections

4 Camco 5500W (240V), ripple, ultra low watt density heating elements

50 Amp Electric Control Pannel for 30+ gallons from The Electric Brewery Spike Innovations

40 Plate Duda Diesel Beer Wort Garden Hose Chiller, Garden Hose X ½” Hose Barb

All valves, tubing, seals, cam locks, for complete 1BBL set up, everything possible upgraded when it was ordered new nothing is used or was bought used.

*Heating Elements need assembled and Electric panel needs cord for your length
$16,500.00[/QUOTE]

The pots are too big for me right now but I'm interested in the panel and pumps.

BoB_0 thanks for the interest I have a possible buyer for the whole set up if that falls through I'll start piecing it out.

Lol homebrewer_99. I totally get it took some convincing to get my wife to let me get it then got busy with life haven't ever used it and got the big fat I told you so. Give me an offer I can't refuse (nor could your wife) and I will deliver it. I would throw in my brand new case of growlers too.

Mainly looking at the electric controller. But also interested in pumps, fittings, plate chiller and both heating elements if the price is right.

Do you have pictures of the heating element assemblies..?

If freight shipping was not so much I would just buy the whole dang setup. But as it is, the above parts I am really interested in and can send immediate payment for the right price.

In the process of selling my entire rc helicopter hobby including a custom built aerial helicopter for hauling a full sized dslr camera and equipment with a high end dji aceone autopilot system. If that goes as planned and you still have the lot... I May bite including the freight shipping.

Keep me posted as I am looking to purchase at least an electric controller ASAP .

Have a great day... Jason

Alright everybody one last attempt to keep it all together. There are just so many parts it's easier this way then to try to split bc everything is really set for this system. $13,500.00 and you pay freight, pick it up, or meet me depending on distance.

We are starting a small microbrewery in a small central IL town and we are very interested in your system. Is it still available? If so I would like to see if we can arrange a time for me to drive over and look at it.
Phil Corzine, Assumption, IL [email protected]
217-254-9374

DCPcooks. It is still available. I have some serious interest so first money will get it. Let me know if you have any questions.

So final time I need my trailer freed up and am losing money but $12,500.00 please don't insult me lower than this price. Like I said I'm losing money but would really like to sell asap. Only those seriously interested please.

Wow I'm surprised you didn't get any offers at Probrewers.com. I just bought a system from there used forum out of California shipping to SC or I would have taken a look at yours. Good luck or just start brewing!!!!

Latest posts

Back