Never post a picture of your pint!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i saw that thread pop up again, as it does quite often....i just scanned it, thought that's what it said! and a paradoy! lol

damn i was going to take a picture of my Oktoberfest ~40oz stein full of cider, but my camera decided to crap out....kinda anti-climatic :(

hey i'm in luck the camera back to it's usual self! blurry, but on!

this is 2lbs6ozs of cheap cider! picture doesn't do the size of it justice though! (that's minus the weight of the glass!)

1628304331782.png

LMAO the 40oz stein can pretty much fit two bombers in that bad boy.

yeah! i thought it be a cool gimicky picture, but the picture is crap. and i'm not liking the weight of it.....i'm not kidding saying it's hard to lift it! lol

maybe with enough time, i could build up my bicep enough, and flex it for the ladies though! ;)

edit: i'd love it when they tell me "you must lift weights!" lol

I like to think of @bracconiere 's photographic style as ironically low-fi, like lomography.

damn it! because of you people i bought this 1080p camera....and i'm still a lamer/lomo....

and honestly, when i had a 35mm camera the pictures were good...until the labs started doing it digitaly...

I can teach you how to use it...ill take payment in that cider and your crazy wine yeast beer...which BTW on that subject is it even really beer if its not fermented with beer yeast? Technically, he's a wine maker.

i guess that makes it "weerd" lol

edit: and if you think i'm dumb, i'll drop ship you the same thing so you can show me, before i sign up for class! :mug:

I've been suffering some awful tendinitis in my left elbow. Would definitely have to drink that with both hands right now!

I've been suffering some awful tendinitis in my left elbow. Would definitely have to drink that with both hands right now!

sounds like a good time to become ambidextrious! ;) in the word of ernie ford, if the left one don't get em the right one will! :mug:

edit: and hope joking aside, you get well..i hate phantom pains and wondering who to cuss about it....

Last edited:
Back in the day used to get 32oz of Moose Drool for 2.25$ at local Vets club. I miss those days.
If I remember right, a 1 liter (~34oz) mug of Amstel was about $2 in Athens, 1990 - half the price of Coke.

About 5 years ago we had a great pizza place where you could get a 40oz mug of Union Jack for $4.00 during happy hour. I have no idea how they went out of business....

I was gonna post a pic of my beer, but had already finished it before I remembered.
...I tried to catch it before it was all gone anyway:
IMG_1329.jpg

Ugh. Whatever that is, it looks totally revolting :eek:
Sorry... it was supposed to be the tunnel where the beer went down my throat, but I can't control the back of my tongue anymore so it squeezed against my palate. 😔

My 6th beer and my first time stepping out of SMaSH territory. Pale ale malt with centennial and chinook hops. Delish 😋

Attachments

• 20220714_233359.jpg
    20220714_233359.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back