Need Some Advice on a Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannysk

Reaction score
So I'm a decent brewer (I think :eek:) but I have very limited controls knowledge but some ability to learn. I am building a new brew set up, have most of the parts but want to add a control panel as follows... can anyone point me in the right direction to build what's below?

Need a panel that will house the following:

Switches for two Chugger pumps - Not looking to automate but want switches to simply turn the pumps on/off. Light indication would be cool.

Switches or buttons (three total) to turn on/off the Bayou burners (HTL, Mash Tun, Kettle). Ideally, I want to incorporate a pilot system so these switches will open the gas valves and trigger the (electric) pilot.

Any/all help is greatly appreciated especially if it's a equipment source and contact that I can use to discuss.

Thanks a bunch and happy brewing.

Cheers.

My biggest tip for you - hop over to the Electric Brewing sub-forum. While you may not be planning to go full electric, the general concept is quite similar and there are TONS of diagrams that you can use to build your knowledge and design your overall system.

Back