Need bug buffet assistance.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drizzt

Reaction score
I am using an organic fertilizer and I try to be organic but do not need to be. My leaves are getting killed by some darn bug I have never see. It looks like my first year hops got hit with buck shot. Please help all knowing HBT.

I can't find my pest either. Small holes to half eaten leaves. I've checked day and night. They are invisible. I'm trying organic sprays. No success yet.

A lot of people recommend Neem oil I got infested and just started trying it will see what happens you can pick up at lowes or home depot

Make sure it's neem oil and not been oil extract I bought extract and it doesn't help much. Didn't know there was a difference but apparently there is

Take a cigarette, put it in a bottle of water overnight. Filter out tobacco and put into spray bottle. Spray your plants. Repeat when necessary. Done several times with great success! Nicotine is a good poison.

Cool little side note.......if you we're to drink "tobacco tea" it would kill you. Overdose of Nicotine.

Cool is an interesting title for that note but thank you very much I will make sure I keep it In a safe place and try to resist the urge to lick my fingers after spraying.

Latest posts

Back