NB's 1910 Export Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kokopuff829

Reaction score
Has anyone made the new limited edition 1910 Export ale. It looks really good and sounds yummy ;) Just wondering if anyone has tried it yet.

Just read the recipe, sounds tasty. I am curious as to what people think about the 3 week dry hopping of 2 oz EKG's. Seems like a long time to me unless the secondary is cold(?). Anyone have any ideas?

I immediately thought about grassy/vegetable flavors...

hodge said:
Just read the recipe, sounds tasty. I am curious as to what people think about the 3 week dry hopping of 2 oz EKG's. Seems like a long time to me unless the secondary is cold(?). Anyone have any ideas?

I immediately thought about grassy/vegetable flavors...

The info said it has a tobacco flavor or aroma? Maybe that helps with that?

Any of you decided to give this a shot yet? I am pretty interested and think I am gonna give it a shot. I currently have an bitter w/ the w. york wyeast which is close to being ready to be taken off the yeast and was thinking about dropping a recipe based of this 1910 on top of a partial amount of the cake.

If anyone has tried it, lets hear it. I'll be sure to give my results when the time comes.

Latest posts

Back