Names for fetuses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I don't exactly know why I call her The Pants or Little Pants or My Pants but i started calling her that one day and it stuck in my mind.
On a slightly side note any time we have to go to the bathroom now we say that we 'have to change our pants' instead.

Well, that's fine. but when you are out with friends and go to the ladies' room without the baby, don't forget to NOT say, "we have to change our pants". Your friends will think that you've got a bladder control problem. Or want to do a pants exchange in the bathroom.

I made that mistake once with the phrase "beefaroni". I won't bore you with what it actually stood for with my two-year-old, but trust me when I say that your 30 year old friends will think of "making beefaroni" differently than your toddler.

I called them Gabriel and Alexander (respectively) when we first found out for each because I knew I had boys and we already agreed on names.... So of course when we found out the gender being female the names changed to Gabriella and Alexandra. Apparently I don't have the luck at making boys :)

Nicknames from friends was Demon Spawn (they are my children) and Vacation Gifts (the last two times we left the country together she comes back prego). Needless to say we vacation in the states now :)

First daughter's Chinese astrological designation was Fire Dog. So...for me it was a natural. The wife was not as enthusiastic about that.

We found out she was pregnant when the Soeul Olympics were on, hence the fetus was called "Oly". Our first baby, very cute, all wonderful.

We couldn't be bothered with the next four.

Back