Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, this is going to be a tough one, I think... Just tell me what city, town, etc this is located in

FB_IMG_1476804003548.jpg

I'm a Smoky Mountains junkie lol. It's one of the few places within a day's drive that I can get to for change of scenery. I've been over that bridge before, but had to look up the name.

Here we go. Several things you could give me the name of here and I'll accept (the area, structure's name, even the region's larger collective namne.....and no, 'cairn' isn't one of them lol).

23456789.jpg

I'm a Smoky Mountains junkie lol. It's one of the few places within a day's drive that I can get to for change of scenery. I've been over that bridge before, but had to look up the name.

Dangit! I'm gonna have to go more obscure next time. :) Or maybe find something in the foreground to distract y'all from looking at the background. :)

That was quick. You're up. What gave it away?

It took a little searching. I started by Googling "lighthouse rocky" and came up with a lot of other lighthouses and a bunch of pictures of Sylvester Stallone! Then, looking closely at your photo, I mistook the foghorn for a cannon and thought it may have also been a fort of some kind. So, I added the word "fort" to the search, and found an image of the lighthouse.

bc2.JPG

working for airline... I get around some... used to date a girl in Riga

my ship visited Riga in '92, not long after they restored independence. we were the first US Navy warship to visit there since WW2

we had a great effin time, from what I remember

we were just wandering around when a Latvian-American spotted us and showed us the town. He was there visiting his family for the first time since escaping the Soviets in '44.

I was there in 97 I believe... the country side and the beach at Jurmela was beautiful...

Latest posts

Back