Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, try this one.

skyline 1.jpg

Interesting. .. could be an Egyptian flag.

So I'm going to guess Hurghada, Egypt. Because I've been there

Just north of Bum****, Egypt... I'm sure many of you have parked near there

That's the one.

This was the view from my hotel balcony in April, lovely hotel, spent quite a bit of time at the poolside bar, which is on the river.

when I was in Egypt, all they had for beer was Stella.

and it wasn't Stella Artois

hideous, nasty, horrible stuff. BMC is craft beer in comparison

has the selection gotten any better since 1991? couldn't get any worse

377px-Egypt.StellaBeer.01.jpg

That's the one.

This was the view from my hotel balcony in April, lovely hotel, spent quite a bit of time at the poolside bar, which is on the river.

Kept thinking about it... Palm trees, a navigatable body of water with desolate background made me think of the Nile, Luxor was a good guess.

Here's one:

image.jpg

when I was in Egypt, all they had for beer was Stella.

and it wasn't Stella Artois

hideous, nasty, horrible stuff. BMC is craft beer in comparison

has the selection gotten any better since 1991? couldn't get any worse

377px-Egypt.StellaBeer.01.jpg

The selection has gotten better, but anything imported is taxed extremely heavily.

It was the Egyptian Stella that I was drinking all week. It may have improved in the 25 years since you last had it, I thought it was on par mid level BMC but that could have been the heat talking.

It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I went for Oktoberfest a few years back and had a great time.

Do you have any better pictures of the closest two flags on the left?

The closest looks like it could be a coat of arms from Mainz on the German flag and the second looks like the Bremen flag. At least close enough on my phone.

Do you have any better pictures of the closest two flags on the left?

The closest looks like it could be a coat of arms from Mainz on the German flag and the second looks like the Bremen flag. At least close enough on my phone.

I'll check ... This is the only other image I have on this device.

image.jpg

pvpeacock of course you know you are up! Yeah I only got to spend one day there and since then I have spent a lot of time trying to get back there! Wonderful place. Sorry it was not much of a challenge. I'll do better if I ever win again lol.

Back