Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This view has the city in question visible. Turns out this is tougher tha a mountain range for many of you. Mountain ranges are pretty tough for me:mug:

image.jpg

Yes, extra points if you know from where I snapped the image. You're up.

I actually needed your second picture to get it, but I used Google Maps afterwards to try and locate where you were. It appears you were at the Convention Center on Main St.

That first picture was a tough one because, other than the bridge, there really wasn't much else that I knew to search for. I even did a Google search afterwards for "stone arch bridge Rochester", and there's a bunch of them in that city!

I really don't have a clue how difficult this one will be, but I will provide clues if it drags on too long.

km.jpg

I actually needed your second picture to get it, but I used Google Maps afterwards to try and locate where you were. It appears you were at the Convention Center on Main St.

The first picture was from Main St, the second was from the Genesee Brewhouse right next to the old commercial brewery. Glad someone got it.

Yes it is! Have you been there?

Actually no. It's weird, but I was looking at the photo for clues and saw the "RT" on the sign and immediately the name popped in my head, and I though what the heck I'll just google it before I fall aleep. The very first photo that popped up was of that sign :)

I took these photos on a recent trip to visit family. They were taken 180 degrees apart.

IMG_8434.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

Actually no. It's weird, but I was looking at the photo for clues and saw the "RT" on the sign and immediately the name popped in my head, and I though what the heck I'll just google it before I fall aleep. The very first photo that popped up was of that sign :)

I cropped most of the sign out of that picture, for obvious reasons, but I figured I'd provide a little hint by leaving the "rt". Looks like it worked!

That's Chain of Lakes Park in Titusville, FL. I thought it looked like the Indian River, so I Googled "Indian River drawbridge", and there it was!

I cropped most of the sign out of that picture, for obvious reasons, but I figured I'd provide a little hint by leaving the "rt". Looks like it worked!

That's Chain of Lakes Park in Titusville, FL. I thought it looked like the Indian River, so I Googled "Indian River drawbridge", and there it was!

Wow, first try! You're up.

Back