Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what you mean with that. Heated picture?

looks like it's cold at winter, being the whatever trees are decisious and falling, the water seems warm still do to the low misty clouds so close to them....

edit: so i'm trying to figure out where descious trees are with a warm water even in the winter lake are in norht america?

That's it.

Standing on Whiteface, looking south over Lake Placid. On the far end sits the town of the same name. Site of two Olympics and the Miracle on Ice. On the horizon are the Adirondack High Peaks. Among that wilderness is where they had to find Vice President Roosevelt when McKinley died. He was on a trek to Mt. Marcy, New York's highest point.

More landscape and flowers to consider.

flowers.png

Searching through places to view poppies, I’m finding Oroville as a possibility. The mountains don’t quite look right, but let’s hope this gets closer.

Not Paradise. The address of the park is Oroville but I am looking for the name of the mountain. Brewsmith, you have been the closest so far. If you want to keep guessing great. if not, in the interest of keeping the game moving, go ahead if you want to. I will provide the location if you post a new photo.

Back