Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parker?

1672028587976.png

I’m going to give it to tracer bullet. Poston is the closest town. Ehrenberg is just further south. The photo was taken on the Colorado River Indian Reservation a few miles south of Poston. It was right before sunrise hunting on the second day of dove season. The alfalfa field is at the edge of the farms where they meet the desert.

@tracer bullet you’re up!

With respect to @pvpeacock I submit:
Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de los Remedios, Cholula, Puebla, Mexico

I will yield the next post to him since I cheated him out of one a couple rounds back.

Last edited:
Are we in the state of Utah? That reminds me of the view out of the cruse ship window when we were in Alaska, except the ocean is missing.

I have friends in the Anchorage area. I need to get up there.

Ok, here we go.

We are going to change the topography drastically here...

Attachments

• ACB433E0-33EC-4B05-BB23-FA15137AC5AB.jpeg
    ACB433E0-33EC-4B05-BB23-FA15137AC5AB.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
i mean there's not much to go by besides, probably a field somewhere in the dust bowl....

edit: and i'll add a question, are those 5 grain silos in the background, in a line?

with a pic like that, "rural midwest" should be good......i'm trying to track down grain silos that match up....but none of my googling gives names, where they are....

being this is a homebrew forum, and no one guessed it? and a rail way goes through it, which would be required for those silos(?), "Palmer"?

Back