Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_09.jpg

You got it! Siem Reap, Cambodia. We lived there for a bit. Cool that you're there now. I loved the people, so nice. You're up! Bummer that you can't really post another from Siem Reap without it probably being pretty obvious...

Last edited:
I have to throw out this guess... That's not the new boutique area nearby hard rock cafe, just across the river from old town is it? (in siem reap?)

I have to throw out this guess... That's not the new boutique area nearby hard rock cafe, just across the river from old town is it? (in siem reap?)
A good guess but wrong continent (I wish I’d thought of the double bluff) - but amazingly I’m sat across the river from there now, having a beer watching the crazy water festival unfold around me.

For no particular reason other than it's hilly and vaguely Germanic - Salzburg?

Kind of looks like the Tillman bridge by Hoover dam.

Last edited:
Correct.

Gold Strike Hot Springs Trail is a nice 2hr hike/boulder/clamber down to the cold Colorado river where there's hot pools to soak in.

Latest posts

Back