N/A Beer list.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenVanned

Reaction score
I am interested in trying some N/A beers. I recently finished off a 6er of St. Pauli Girl.. Tasted just like any other skunky ass green bottle beer to me. Unfortunately the most common N/A is O Douals but I want to try others. Help me gather a list for the guys at the package store next door to order for me?

If you have tried what you are posting a brief review would be nice.

Here is the a good listing of them, The only one I have ever had was Coors N/A as a free sample while touring the brewery. It was really bad, nothing more than bitter yellow water. Thats what I would expect from most of these but knock yourself out trying them out. Aslo I grew up right across the river in Muscle Shoals I know much the beer distribution situation sucks there. I have suspicion that you wont be able to get most of these beers unless you cross a state line. Non Alcoholic Beer Brands

My dad drinks them. He says Becks if by far the best. He is more of a lager and lighter beer drinker in general.

My dad drinks them. He says Becks if by far the best. He is more of a lager and lighter beer drinker in general.[/QUOT]

I got a 6er of Beck's. They were alright had a bit of a funny taste.. It seems like they tried to simulate some flavor or added something for bitterness. I liked St. Pauli's Girl better.

I have been looking for Kalliber but have had no luck finding it. Most stores don't want to order an N/A for me because they say every time they do they end up getting stuck with them.

I absolutely refuse to try Buche or Miller Sharp.

I used to run a pub in the UK. Had a customer who was an alcoholic. I stocked Kaliber for him for a while but he suggested that I get some of the Becks.

It's much better IMHO.

My favorite is Kaliber and actually think that Sharp's is very drinkable/refreshing (not to mention only 58 calories). St Pauli N/A is awful, *and* the most well stacked -- I mean stocked.

Thus far I have only drank St. Pauli N/A, Becks N/A, and Busch N/A and so far I'de have to say that St. Pauli's has definitely been the best... for skunky green bottle beer. The Busch is terrible. It tasted just as I expected it to taste... like Busch that got drunk and spent all of its Alcohol on hookers. I havn't found anywhere who stocks Kaliber and most store owners don't want to order an N/A because then they are stuck with it.

Thus far I have only drank St. Pauli N/A, Becks N/A, and Busch N/A and so far I'de have to say that St. Pauli's has definitely been the best... for skunky green bottle beer. The Busch is terrible. It tasted just as I expected it to taste... like Busch that got drunk and spent all of its Alcohol on hookers. I havn't found anywhere who stocks Kaliber and most store owners don't want to order an N/A because then they are stuck with it.

I've had O'douls, busch(like the guy i quoted say, is absolutely terrible) and old milwaukee NA and i liked OM the best out of those three!

if you have to go NA, i'd place another vote for Beck's. of the ones i've had to try, odouls (reg and amber), sharps, coors NA, and st. pauli piss, the beck's was the only one that resembled beer. i use the term 'resembled' VERY loosely here, but it did taste something like an american light lager, almost.

Latest posts

Back