My second label...for a sweet stout.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc.rkitek

Reaction score
Well, I think I've finally got my sweet stout label figured out!

yFBR0.png

A little background...while reading the deception cream stout recipe this beer was based on, this description by munklunk cracked me up and stuck with me. I pm'ed him to get his blessing to use the idea and developed my "wonka blood" concept around that.

It's all done in illustrator just like my first label...now, I just gotta wait for the damn beer to get done! :D

Killer pic and great notes on the label. If you don't mind, I may use this one in the future bottling of a full batch. Nice job.

A little change up on the colors and seeking opinions on these 2 new options. I decided to omit the blueish color...after a few days of looking at it, it doesn't really seem to carry the "Wonka blood" idea very well. I'm thinking more red is in order.

Also, I tried to incorporate some foamy stout head in the background. No changes to bad, old Mr. Arthur Slugworth. Thoughts?

dfPNI.png

fsn2M.png

I like this one:
dfPNI.png

I think the text on the bottom gets a little lost in the other one, I like both of the last 2 better than the blue one first posted. Great label either way ( all 3 are very nice ).:mug:

Latest posts

Back