Must see YouTube Clips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrowed this from my ER doc DIL. Enjoy :p

lol, they don't learn a damn thing about eating right! i've heard them say it on youtube all the time, even my own personal physian told me i know more about it then her!

here's one:

Last edited:
How did we get to the point where this ad is even necessary? Because ultimately people are smart?

1603996870150.png

People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals. And you know it.

Point taken. I'll contact Tom's people to see if he will do a motion gif re-shoot for us.
Stand by...

:D

i just realized i didn't even know the actors name!

i might be outa touch with the world, but i got a feel for HBT. enough that i won't mention moderator actions! ? not sure if talking about fight club, is against the rules....lol

The HowToBasic channel is pretty funny, though it gets a little repetitive.

How to cook an egg in Australia:

How To Make Chicken Nuggets:

I'd like to see a behind the scenes video of the cleanup...

Holy hell, wth did I just watch?
And who is the whack job that shot those?
And is he somewhere where he can't harm anyone?

Cheers! (Sooo many questions ;))

you're telling me couting calories is hard, but just made my brain hurt having to look up this stuff, lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki//=
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflation
man as far as conflation goes, i just read the header, but if you taught me how to have a flow meter on my tap. i'd show you how easy it is to count calories! i would love a digital meter instead of clicker and graduated glass markings!

edit: and as far as what planet i live on, i take my meds, so i'm protected from the thought police

Love this :D

Haven't seen it in my local packy yet.

And then there's this - honestly, just stumbled upon it on Youtube related to ^that^ other ad...

Not that I'd actually buy that one :D

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back