Must have Virginia beers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardywood Brewery does great beers. I am not a big fan of their gingerbread stout but others like it if he can find it. Legend Brown Ale is a traditionally liked craft beer for the town also. And check out Center Of The Universe's IPA I loved that beer when I had it. They are a new brewery about a month or so old. It is nice seeing some good brews coming out of my hometown.

If he sees O'Connors Dismal Swamp IPA get it, it is a great CDA. They are not from Richmond but instead Norfolk Va.

Another vote for Devils Backbone.

Also Star Hill's Dark Star Stout is on of my favorite local beers. If you like Bock the also make The Gift which is also very good.

Thanks everyone. Apparently we missed the Hardywood Gingerbread Stout by a week. It was released and sold out immediately. He's back for a week or so but he'll be headed back. I'll have him keep an eye out for some of the mentioned beers.

Back