Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I will agree with that point but the option exists to pay around $30 to purchases a DVD that was transferred from VHS, they come complete with auto tracking if people remember what that was..

2.) I was thinking that but..... If I said (and I may have earlier in the thread) "m. o. o. n. that spells deaf and dumb"... I would bet that a vast majority of people here would get it?
Im thinking that the size of the cast and the fact that the productions are epic place them above the regular made for TV movie?

3.) I definitely recommend you see the film. As I said it's free to see on YouTube currently... It's lengthy but it's not one that I feel drags.

4.) I'm not even slightly surprised that you got both of those....

Wait! M.O.O.N. doesn't spell Captain Trips?

Thanks, but I do remember seeing the film. I am a fan of Rutger Hauer too. My point was I was steered in the wrong direction...theater released movies and "made for TV" movies are not the same category.

OK:

Listen, would you like something to eat or drink? Milk? I could put it in a bowl.

Doll, I don't drink out of bowls. You got a beer?

Beer? Right, beer, right.

God, I can't believe this. I'll put you in a bowl.

What?

(8/25, 9:28 PM CST) EDIT: ALMOST 11 HOURS AND NOT ONE GUESS...

(8/26, 9:49 AM CST) STILL NO BITES...

8/27, 12:00 AM (MIDNIGHT, CST) STILL NOTHING..DID THE RAPTURE HAPPEN AND I WAS LEFT BEHIND? LOL!

WFT?

ANSWER: HOWARD THE DUCK.

NEXT PERSON GOES...ALL YOURS...

Last edited:
I dont believe Rutger Hauer was in this. Are you thinking Jamie Sheridan as Randall Flagg? Or are you just mentioning RG cuz you like him? Thought he was great in The Hitcher with C. Thomas Howell

I'm not confused...I have The Stand on DVD.

I know RH wasn't in The Stand. I was referencing another comment.

FWIW, my favorite RH movies are Flesh+Blood, Blind Fury, and Ladyhawke.

Last edited:

I was confused there. I saw the stand quote but didn’t know if that was a “quote”.

Ok I don’t think there is a current quote so here’s one.
“You’re one ugly mother fu**er!”

New quote...

"We go up there, knock on the door... What's the worst that could happen?"

"I'm a black man with a crowbar. I'm not going up there!"

Favorite RH movie: The Blood of Heroes.

Hi all - this sounds like a fun game, so deal me in. I don't think there is a current quote up, so I'll soft pitch an easy one:

"Nuns...no sense of humor."

Favorite RH movie: The Blood of Heroes.

Hi all - this sounds like a fun game, so deal me in. I don't think there is a current quote up, so I'll soft pitch an easy one:

"Nuns...no sense of humor."
Welcome Cavpilot2000! It is actually ApolloSimcoe’s turn but I think it would be fine if people attempt to guess your quote until he returns.

Back