Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then bone collector.
Wife had bone collector and ricochet on this weekend. I'm certain that I heard that line this weekend. I did a double take because I thought it was clever dialogue.

Correct!! And semi obscure! Well done! Love me some younger Jolie!
I think both are on hbo right now. Literally, wife was just watching them this weekend.

Side-note. Looking for a good suspense/psychological thriller. Newer movies lately have not been doing it for me.

And Younger Jolie, HOT! Just watched Hackers about a month ago.

Love hackers! And her with that hair in gone in 60 seconds look!! OMG!! want to see that new silence movie on DVD.

Empire records?
Negative.
All I can recall from Empire records is someone glueing a quarter to the floor, someone else disliking a song and trying to ruin the cd with a lighter.
Some old lady singing "say no more, mon amore" in an operatic style,
and most entertaining, the stoner kid watching gwar videos after eating either shrooms or a magic brownie.

And not heard of Belko Experiment.

I'd like to propose a weekends theme to the game starting Friday morning ending Monday sometime.

Nothing too strict, but thinking, choose a theme and loosely pick quotes fitting said theme. Start the quote with the theme

Eg. Theme is 80's screwball comedy

Post would be:

Theme: 80s Screwball comedy

"Thank you Sir, can I have another"

I'd like to propose a weekends theme to the game starting Friday morning ending Monday sometime.

Nothing too strict, but thinking, choose a theme and loosely pick quotes fitting said theme. Start the quote with the theme

Eg. Theme is 80's screwball comedy

Post would be:

Theme: 80s Screwball comedy

"Thank you Sir, can I have another"

Sounds like a winner.

"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness. But you don't know that because you're a big Barry White looking wonderful human being! So get outta my face!"

"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness. But you don't know that because you're a big Barry White looking wonderful human being! So get outta my face!"

"I'm Gonna Get You Sucka"

Sorry for the long delay.... I stopped getting notifications for this thread... Seems I'm not the only one?

Clue it is..
I love the dialogue, banter and side-comments in that movie. Given the cast, I wonder how much of the dialogue was ad-libbed?

I think it a was late 80s comedy. I don't know for certain, but similar dialogue to Aiplane!

Last edited:
"All you motherf*ckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna f*ck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny b*tches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax f*cks who is makin' the movie... we're gonna make them eat our sh*t, then s*it out our sh*t, and then eat their s*it that's made up of our shi* that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherf*cks are next. "

Hearing an airliner and looking up to see the jet-stream across the sky] Sometimes they hear a thundering sound when there are no clouds. They assume the gods have eaten too much and their tummies are rumbling. Sometimes they can even see the evidence of the gods' flatulence.

Latest posts

Back