Mother****ing 4elf

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the non-BA version of Long Polymer, it's sweet but it's not that sweet.

You really are boring.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I've been drinking my fill of BBPT5 in Fort Wayne for two nights in a row and made it home before the snow... must suck waiting in line right about now.

For the record I am working tomorrow. otherwise I would totally be at 4elf.

OMFG -reading the BA thread on this. Sometimes I think Cali beer nerds are retarded - then I read Midwest beer release threads and realize that the dumbest mother****ers of all time attend Midwest beer releases and Cali beer nerds aren't all that bad. Serious - wtf is wrong with you people?!?! It's like a Chargers / Raiders game.

Not certain. Everyone said something different. One person said it was line cutting. There was no benefit to cutting that part of the line however.

Both dudes were stumbling drunk from what I saw. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of stumbling drunk mother****ers here. Many of whom, I don't see making it back up here to pick up their bottles in 4 hours.

I got in line at 5:30 at was #376. Heard about the fight, and giggled. I wanted to get there earlier, but I overslept. Doesn't seem to be a big deal now.

Dear lord, where did it all go wrong? How did I end up here in this god forsaken place? Surrounded by endless streams of morons telling me really, really interesting things like '13 BT is tasting great right now and let me tell you all about all the rad beer that we had at my rad tasting.

I hate every last one of them!

Or I may be cranky cause I am so ****ing cold.

Got number 304, between the snow, line cutters, fights, wind and cold 4 elf is just ****ing nuts. One and done for me, dare I say I think darklord day is a walk in the park when comparing the two....

Last edited:
dare I say I think darklord day is a walk in the park when comparing the two....

I had a buddy ask me about this. DLD was way, way, more fun/laid back/not embarrassing to be at than this event is. This isn't a knock on DH. They don't control the weather, or the stupidity, but holy cow people its JUST BEER.

I had a buddy ask me about this. DLD was way, way, more fun/laid back/not embarrassing to be at than this event is. This isn't a knock on DH. They don't control the weather, or the stupidity, but holy cow people its JUST BEER.
Yeah not knocking Dark Horse by any means there were just a lot of dumb ****s making it hard to enjoy the good people and great beer.

We made it. After dropping of our order form (#55) we napped in the car at a Burger King parking lot.

Woke up to a dead battery and a wicked hangover. Some local jumped us and now we're waiting in the parking lot for our bottles. Gonna be a great drive back to Detroit in the blizzard.

Always nice hanging with Wade5614 Spartan213 mtrog313

A3HpmA6.jpg

Back