Stainless Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smillerengr

Reaction score
Has anyone tried ordering from Stainless Brewing lately? Placed an order in late December and am still awaiting shipment. Company isn't responding to emails and their posted phone number does not work. Wondering if they took my money and went out of business.....

That sucks about Stainless Brewing. I still have their large hop spider I bought back in 2016. It's been a few years, but seems I read a negative post about them from here for the same reasons you mention.

Too many better options out there now, so I'd take hotbeer's advice and just try to get your money back. They were a good company back in the day. I doubt I'd buy anything from them now after seeing this. Good luck.

Your post sent me off on quite a tangent yesterday! Although I may have run across their website on the past I was curious about their available products and their coils caught my eye as they had such variety. I have been considering two different projects involving coils, a smaller sized 1-2 tap jockey box and potential coiling coils for a third fermenter. Anyway, I noticed that they were having a significant sale on all 3/8" and 1/4" custom coils. Nothing was on sale for 1/2" custom coils however. Then I noticed they were out of stock for it looks like all 1/2" custom coils. Was that something you ordered?

Do report back about your order if you would.

Has anyone tried ordering from Stainless Brewing lately? Placed an order in late December and am still awaiting shipment. Company isn't responding to emails and their posted phone number does not work. Wondering if they took my money and went out of business.....
I ordered custom 1/2" stainless coils a few years back. At least a month went by so I started emailing the company. I tried a few times with no response, but I had those emails as evidence for PayPal. PayPal got my money back and guess what. The same day they pulled the money back from his account I got an email from him about how busy he was doing custom jobs and that he hadn't had time to work on mine and offered to start working on them. I said hard pass and we wouldn't be doin business again.

I ordered custom 1/2" stainless coils a few years back. At least a month went by so I started emailing the company. I tried a few times with no response, but I had those emails as evidence for PayPal. PayPal got my money back and guess what. The same day they pulled the money back from his account I got an email from him about how busy he was doing custom jobs and that he hadn't had time to work on mine and offered to start working on them. I said hard pass and we wouldn't be doin business again.

He didn't have the time to respond to your earlier emails to give you a heads-up he was behind schedule, yet he had the time to email you to try to to recoup your business when it vaporized. Sounds typical.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_191558_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_191558_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240119_191619_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_191619_Gallery.jpg
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 0
Back