Monkish Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henry needs to up allotments from 2 4packs pp to just 3 please! I get it though...keep the operation small and quality top notch. Great formula. Staff is amazing as well

Superficial search of the LA thread and perused Monkish website FAQs before posting here, but wanted to get a general idea of expectations for an upcoming visit. Staying in Redondo for two days in early November--before Disney with kiddos, and planning to pop out to the brewery either that Friday or Saturday night for some beers. Not expecting cans to be available, but wanted to see if it's super crowded or any other miscellany that might suggest I alter my plans.

Superficial search of the LA thread and perused Monkish website FAQs before posting here, but wanted to get a general idea of expectations for an upcoming visit. Staying in Redondo for two days in early November--before Disney with kiddos, and planning to pop out to the brewery either that Friday or Saturday night for some beers. Not expecting cans to be available, but wanted to see if it's super crowded or any other miscellany that might suggest I alter my plans.

Friday night can get a little crowded. But aside from that, you should be ok. If you're actively avoiding the possibility of a can release (from the sounds of it, going at night, you are), you really won't have much trouble though. They do always have a food truck both nights, so thats a decent food option. Otherwise, you'd have to bring something or go elsewhere. The only walkable food isn't really that appetizing. Have fun!

Would prefer to have access to cans, but only going to have so much parental capital (we've three kids and this will be a looong overdue vacation) to spend during the trip and don't want to burn it all that Saturday (we don't land until early evening Friday). Want to hit up Green Cheek in Anaheim (and maybe others) and then it's off to Palm Springs. So, unless someone wants to stash some cans for my in a nearby mailbox or under a mannequin bum for Paypal/Venmo, I'm not going to encounter them. Thanks for the info and cheers.

Back