mmmm shhh fuuuu cabla oiifdgonsdffgopnsdfg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 22118

Reaction score
All I know is that Makers Mark and Johnny Walker Red Label are delicious!

Love Maker' Mark!!!!!!!! Gave up beer to drink it exclusively for a while! Gave up liquor a couple years ago. Beer only for me!! However, only good beer!

:mug:

nah man a good scotch or some 12 year rum is where its at thats where you will get your kicks.

cheers!

To each their own, I like Bushmills straight, but the lady likes to chew on cigar when she drinks her whiskey. Went to a whiskey bar and she ordered up the most foul flavored scotch that I had tried in the past, Islay. Man is there some serious campfire in it!

when I have to drink Gin, it is hendricks all the way. Second is Tanqueray Ten, they both share a certain citric note that I like. But if you want to try something interesting you have to get Junipero Gin (yoo-nip-er-oh) by Anchor Distilling. It is some well crafted stuff from Anchor Brewing.

Got to try some Johnny Walker Blue Label a while back. I know there's better stuff, but this stunned me with the way it just melted in my mouth. Still, too expensive IMHO.

When i was In jamaica I picked up some 12 year appelton estate rum. I havn't seen this in Canada and i LOVE it best rum ive had. Also i picked up some over proof stuff when i was there. Smells like tequila and packs a punch at 63%.

Back