March Pump Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im interested in 1. However, the wife is a teacher and wont get paid for a couple weeks, so I would have to wait until early Sept....

I am in the market for a (maybe 2 for the right price) march pump, I was going to wait for Forest' Tuesday special on one but if a group buy works, I am down.

Is this a group buy for VA residents though?

Forrest, my understanding is that this is more of a "virtual" group buy where each purchase will be handled directly with Austin Homebrew. Each individual would need to complete the purchase the same day and would be shipped their unit directly from AHS.

Will these be covered w/ the $7.99 shipping? Would it be better for us to just have this as a Tuesday special? Like 8/8 for the holiday?

I think he may have been referring to 1st year of marriage as you are spending the first check on brewing supplies :rockin:

At least this is what I dreamed up.

No, we will be married 2 years in September. But that would be sweet, first check on brewing supplies:ban:

I think he may have been referring to 1st year of marriage as you are thinking you will be spending the first check on brewing supplies :rockin:

At least this is what I dreamed up.

No I meant because of being first paycheck. I assumed she was first year or she'd been getting paid during the summer. What kind of school doesn't pay there teachers year round? Or maybe you should be budgeting it as if being paid year round. either way, I fixed your quote for you humann. :D
I'll be watching this to see how it pans out. it depends on if I get any cash for my birthday, but I'm moving out of that age so who knows.

Man, you guys sure like to come up with ways for me to spend my $$. Might be in for 1 after we get details on where they're shipping from, final price, etc.

No I meant because of being first paycheck. I assumed she was first year or she'd been getting paid during the summer. What kind of school doesn't pay there teachers year round? Or maybe you should be budgeting it as if being paid year round. either way, I fixed your quote for you humann. :D
I'll be watching this to see how it pans out. it depends on if I get any cash for my birthday, but I'm moving out of that age so who knows.

I know there are a lot of schools that give the teachers options to get paid during the whole year, or jsut doing the school year. Unfortunately the wife didnt get that choice and she only gets paid for 11 months.

At least she got part time work to make up the difference and even made enough for us to buy a new couch.

New couch for house= new march pump :D

Forrest, my understanding is that this is more of a "virtual" group buy where each purchase will be handled directly with Austin Homebrew. Each individual would need to complete the purchase the same day and would be shipped their unit directly from AHS.

Will these be covered w/ the $7.99 shipping? Would it be better for us to just have this as a Tuesday special? Like 8/8 for the holiday?

We are running a 50 day sale right now so the Tuesday special is suspended until the sale is over.

Just purchase them all on one day with a code and we will do the flat rate shipping and ship to everyone individually.

Forrest

How will you confirm you get the quantity needed. Or if at the end of teh day you only get say 15 orders, you'll just refund the (or not charge) the money of those who have ordered.

I would probably buy one depending on when the order is going to be placed. I was planning to make a good sized order tonight, but I could wait till tomorrow if the pumps could be ordered then. If this is going to take awhile I may have to pass on one right now.

Every day between August 23rd and October 12th we will have a 10% sale for each state. Get 10% off of everything in the store including things already on sale. On the day your state is having the sale make an order at www.austinhomebrew.com and enter this coupon code during checkout:

50StateSale2

Your savings can be seen before you submit your order.

We will announce the states one week in advance on our website and send weekly emails. The coupon code can only be used the day your state is having the sale. A day is considered 12:00 midnight to 11:59 PM central time. Your state is considered the state that the order is shipping to. This coupon code can only be used once. If this code is used on a day that your state is not having the sale you will be charged full price. Thanks in advance for cooperating with our honor system by entering the code on your state's day.

Here are the dates for the next week:

August 24, 2009 - Rhode Island
August 25, 2009 - Michigan
August 26, 2009 - New Mexico
August 27, 2009 - North Dakota
August 28, 2009 - Delaware
August 29, 2009 - Texas
August 30, 2009 - Utah
August 31, 2009 - New Jersey

is this a group buy, or 10%off state sale? Ill take 1 if the price is right. can we get an estimate based on required interest?

I need a "when" as well. I need one or two to get my full size (overengineered, of course) system running, but things are a tad tight right now. I'll be good in a week or three.

Back