March Pump Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there anyway we could get this model?

0101958.jpg

If so, I would be in for 2.

Relax, I've made plans with Forrest to talk tomorrow and determine when we can set this up. I want to check and see his inventory and determine how soon we can make it happen.

I'll update the original post with complete details as they are determined!

Please update this thread or PM me if you are actually planning on purchasing a pump tomorrow so we can determine that we have enough folks to get the right price...:ban:

Please update this thread or PM me if you are actually planning on purchasing a pump tomorrow so we can determine that we have enough folks to get the right price...:ban:

I agree we should verify a count of people who are prepared to order and pay on Thursday 8/26 to verify we have at least 20 total for the best price.

I am good to order 1 for tommorrow.

PM eeebigeee for instructions and a commitment to buy. You won't get the group buy price if you just order one.

Forrest

PM eeebigeee for instructions and a commitment to buy. You won't get the group buy price if you just order one.

Forrest

I don't understand this post. The instructions were to go to the site tommorrow and purchase with appropriate codes. There was no minimum order per person mentioned.

I don't understand this post. The instructions were to go to the site tommorrow and purchase with appropriate codes. There was no minimum order per person mentioned.

I read his post wrong the first time too.

You can't just order one and expect the discount. You CAN order one and with proper codes get the discount.

Ambiguous wording in AHS post there...

Hell, I am in, though who do I talk to. I am looking for a`pump and this looks like a good idea

eeebigeee is a junior member and has probably exceeded his PM capacity on his inbox. You just need to verify you wish to purchase, and can purchase tommorrow Thursday 8/27 and supply some info to Austin Homebrew when you order. If you are interested go ahead and PM me and I will forward the info.

Sorry eeebigee. Not trying to hijack your work, just want to get the info out to everyone who is interested.

Back