Major Score Today! That much closer to AG

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

udt89

Reaction score
I scored some major equipment today from a local brewer. Basically got lucky and he mentioned he had some keggles. Ended up leaving with three keggles, a stand, grain mill, and some various valves and fittings.

Here's a pic. The stand wasnt the route I planned to take but because I now own it, my plans are shifted to use this. Its just a frame with no brackets for burners. I will post more pictures of the stand with what is there and how its welded and ask for suggestions.

I've been posting ads upon ads on craigslist with no luck and you get three lmao awesome deal tho!

KuntzBrewing said:
I've been posting ads upon ads on craigslist with no luck and you get three lmao awesome deal tho!

Just happened to catch someones attention at the right time. You local to me? I might have a guy with kegs that u can make keggles

I'm using the app for my droid and can't see ur location, but I'm in indiana about an hour north of indianapolis

Latest posts

Back