M.I.A. Expansion into Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it. But, I am biased having lived in Daytona, Orlando and Tampa. Nothing good comes out of Miami

That said, I would certainly give it a try. I love tasting different craft brews. But have constantly been disappointed when I finally get to taste a highly touted beer. New Belgium's Fat Tire Amber ale comes to mind. I had heard lots of raves about it until it finally got distributed to my state. It is good, but IMO, nothing special.

I can't come up with any names right now but a lot of the craft beers that I have liked the best are ones I had never heard of in advance.

My favorite of all was from Long Trail Brewery in Vermont. It was the Long Trail Pale Ale. They no longer brew it!?!?!?

I've got a friend that is a sales rep for M.I.A, she hooked me up with some of the Miami Weiss, Mega Mix and the Tripel, non of them knocked my socks off, but I'd certainly pay for them. I've still got a few cans of Miami Weiss that I'm holding onto. Certainly worth trying.

Back