Lovin' my Millars Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadyBrewer

Reaction score
I got this Millars B3 Mill for Christmas and I gotta say I love this thing. I'm still hand cranking the mill and it's actually a lot easier to turn than I thought. The mill seems very high quality and like it'll last a lifetime. I haven't gotten lower than 80% efficiency using full volume BIAB ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392601576.370589.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Any updates on this mill? Have you had issues with the rollers seeming out of round? Any problems noted? THanks

I looking to buy a grain mill in the very near future and I shopping around. Thanks for the post.

I haven't had any issues with this mill at all. This is the B3 model and I think they worked the kinks out. I'm still cranking it by hand and do it with relative ease. I hear other people say (that own other mills) that they hand crank one batch and then motorized it because how hard it was and I don't find that at all. I've put over 50lbs of grain through this and I'm still loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back