Love Golf?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. Played yesterday on the longer, more difficult course. +40.

I did something I can't remember the last time I've done it on a hole--recorded a 10. BTW that was without any lost balls, penalty strokes, etc.

Meh, that's an A in my book (well, in hexidecimal anyway). I've had them, but not too many. Often it involves stubbornness and sand/water/trees.

I did something I can't remember the last time I've done it on a hole--recorded a 10. BTW that was without any lost balls, penalty strokes, etc.
Oof...I stop counting at 7 and pick my ball up shortly after that.
I played Monday and most holes wasn't keeping score. Just glad to be on the course.
Had a chance to go to the range on Friday and was crushing my short irons...
Now why can't I do that when it counts?? :rolleyes:

I'm trying to make a pretty significant swing change, and had only had one day on the range working on it prior to Sunday.

So my goal was to not even attempt to implement any of my changes and just use my normal swing.

I think it leaked in, though, because my ballstriking was all over the map. I was missing the ball in much different ways than my usual misses.

Hope the range is back open today after all these rains so I can get more work in.

I'm trying to make a pretty significant swing change, and had only had one day on the range working on it prior to Sunday.

So my goal was to not even attempt to implement any of my changes and just use my normal swing.

I don't have any kind of "grooved" swing now, so I can relate. If all else fails, I just try to swing with a good tempo. My New Year's resolution should have been to work on only one swing change at a time.

The driving range where I've got my "membership" just happens to be a runoff area for heavy rain. So when it rains, it becomes mud, and the ball retrieval tractor can't go out there.

So they require at least 3 full days of dry before the range reopens after a rain.

It rained Sunday night into Monday morning. The range isn't open. It's expected to rain tonight and heavily tomorrow.

So the range likely won't be open until at least Tuesday.

And I'm desperately in need of doing some work on this swing lol...

The driving range where I've got my "membership" just happens to be a runoff area for heavy rain. So when it rains, it becomes mud, and the ball retrieval tractor can't go out there.

So they require at least 3 full days of dry before the range reopens after a rain.

It rained Sunday night into Monday morning. The range isn't open. It's expected to rain tonight and heavily tomorrow.

So the range likely won't be open until at least Tuesday.

And I'm desperately in need of doing some work on this swing lol...
Ditto...I called my range today and same response...
Haha...usually when I reaaaallly want to golf but can't...I have a 3 and 4 year old that I got a putter for each--we go on the front lawn with our "nike-golf-cup".
Fun for about 30 minutes before "no, me first" starts...
Now I know why the concept of "the honor" was invented in golf!

The author (Wayne Defrancesco) of this article paints a great picture of how to swing a golf club. It's certainly not the only way (some great players do not keep the right knee flex he suggests), but I especially appreciate the detail about turning the right hip while it deepens and shifting the weight onto the right heel, instead of some vague suggestion to shift weight. Below is an outline with part of the detail.

1. Set up with your weight on the balls of your feet.
Your movement in your backswing will be to move pressure back toward your right heel with your head staying out over the ball. If you start with your weight on your heels at address, moving to a deeper position will feel out of balance.

2. Start the backswing with your upper trunk while encouraging the right hip to move backward almost immediately.
The right knee should stay flexed or even add a little flex, and the right foot should stay braced in so that the weight on it does not drift to the outside of the foot.

3. At the same time as your upper trunk starts your swing, begin to increase the pressure under your right foot and move that pressure toward your heel by pushing the right side of your pelvis back.
If the pelvis deepens on the right side, the left side of the pelvis will not move forward much at all, meaning that now your entire pelvis has moved to a deeper position, one that is critical to your ability to clear your left side in the forward swing.

4. Initiate the forward swing by using the muscles in the right side of the pelvis that rotate the hip to reverse the direction of the hip movement from clockwise to counter-clockwise.

Because the right leg is now loaded and braced, this counter-clockwise rotation will drive the entire pelvis away from the right foot, giving the swing its necessary lateral left movement. This is done just before the backswing finishes, driving your hips in a diagonal direction approximately 45 degrees left of the target line.

The transition movement utilizes the pressure you feel under the inside of the right foot and will begin to rotate the hips immediately, but you must still activate and aggressively use the muscles on the left side of the pelvis as well as the muscles of the entire left leg.

5. Make room for the right arm to drive in front of the right hip while trying to get the hands to pass by the body as close to the original address position as possible (the shaft-plane approach).

6. Drive the hips to the finish.

https://www.golfwrx.com/386984/learning-from-ben-hogans-pivot-compression-part-2/

Range opened yesterday and finally got a chance to go today...

Feel like I managed to finally get a "feel" that I've been missing.

I've been trying to connect the dots from the top to impact. I think I got some sense of what the rotation from P6 through impact should feel like from the AMG drill. But trying to get from the top to P6 has been difficult. I've been trying to keep the arms inside so that the club can come from the inside with a little closed face.

I noticed today that when I was making good contact and felt like a more effortless rotation through the ball, my arms just "felt" way too inside and close to the body on the downswing. Granted my previous issue was arms that were completely disconnected and way ahead of the body on the downswing.

So I decided to roll with it, and focus on that connection between the left arm and the body from the top coming through impact. To try to rotate everything in sync and not let the arms get out ahead.

It helped greatly... My contact was more consistent. Granted in this below shot you can see a little early extension, but I think my arm movement is better and I don't have the big open face at P6 that I had in the above videos...

Think there's some progress there, but it's gonna take some effort.

BTW I just bought this push cart from Costco...

https://www.costco.com/caddytek-3-wheel-golf-cart-with-swivel-front-wheel.product.100430232.html
I had a 2-wheel pull cart that I bought pretty cheap from Amazon when I got back into the game. I didn't have a stand bag, so it was a pain to carry. And on 18, to be honest, I don't want to carry, even though I MUCH prefer to walk a course rather than ride. But the 2-wheel pull cart didn't have much in the way of features. I bought a fabric cup holder for my beer, but it didn't keep it vertical so I'd have to pull the beer out of the holder while walking down the fairway lol...

This one has a lot more in the way of features. I can keep golf balls and tees in the little compartment on the top so I don't need to have them in my pocket. It has a cell phone holder, which is good because I can use The Grint to track shots for yardages and for tracking score without having to pull my phone out of my pocket and carry it down the fairway. And it has a cupholder that will keep my beer vertical while it rolls lol...

I'm selling the old cart to one of my playing partners for half price... It's in good enough condition that I could probably ask more, but right now the cart on Amazon is already 20% lower than I paid for it because golf equipment was getting a premium last summer.

Dang that cart is huge. Probably kill my back just getting it out of my trunk!

I got back into golf last summer, kind of because of COVID. I made a significant swing change because I always had the tendency to shank it when my swing was off. Well, I decided to drastically shorten my backswing and it made all the difference in the world. I hit it farther than I ever did with a longer backswing. Probably because of better mechanics and contact. I probably somewhat resemble John Rahm or Tony Finau with my short backswing. Man it really makes a difference in terms of consistency.
I played a lot in highschool, then after HS (2002) I played probably once or twice a year ever since. Now I'm getting back into it, mainly to spend more time with an uncle who plays a lot and to get outside and maybe someday make new friends playing in a league or something. My best round last year was 86. I was pretty happy with that for barely playing for years.

I keep trying to shorten my backswing... And then I look at video and dammit, I'm back to parallel at the top even with short irons.

It's something I need to work on. I think I'm not getting my weight back onto my left foot before the top of the backswing, which should force my body to stop rotating.

I could probably pull off the Jon Rahm motion... I'm basically built like him.

Nice slomo...your swing looks on plane and stable spine-angle / head. Seems a bit like you're opening the face of the club at the 8 o'clock position as you're taking it back (if 6 o'clock is the ball), but that could just be parallax of the lens. Oh well, the launch of the ball looked perfect so that's what matters!
I'm about to head to the range myself...will have to make up some hours later...I guess the beauty of work from home.
Other beauty is in staring at my brew rig next to my computer getting ideas!

Hit the range again today to try to get these swing changes ingrained. Started to get to the point where I could start putting the effort back into the swing and regained some of the distance I was forgoing while trying to teach myself new motions.

Also tried something I rarely do--I hit the driver.

They weren't all great, but the ones that I made solid contact were freakin' SMOKED.

If I can actually take this onto the course and tee up on long holes with something longer than a 4 iron, it's gonna make this game a little easier.

I keep trying to shorten my backswing... And then I look at video and dammit, I'm back to parallel at the top even with short irons.

It's something I need to work on. I think I'm not getting my weight back onto my left foot before the top of the backswing, which should force my body to stop rotating.

I could probably pull off the Jon Rahm motion... I'm basically built like him.
Try not to think about your weight shift or your legs at all. Mine are very very quiet. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm not at all flexible, so it's a lot of rotation of the upper body and swinging through. If you think too much about weight shift, that can force you to slide or sway, which is what I was doing, causing a shank and a lot of fat shots.

And, yeah, shortening the backswing, especially if you're used to going back to parallel, really feels weird, almost like you're taking a 3/4 swing. But it really does help. Shortens the amount of time that something can go wrong.

Try not to think about your weight shift or your legs at all. Mine are very very quiet. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I'm not at all flexible, so it's a lot of rotation of the upper body and swinging through. If you think too much about weight shift, that can force you to slide or sway, which is what I was doing, causing a shank and a lot of fat shots.

And, yeah, shortening the backswing, especially if you're used to going back to parallel, really feels weird, almost like you're taking a 3/4 swing. But it really does help. Shortens the amount of time that something can go wrong.

For me, I want to get the lower body involved. That's where real power in the golf swing comes from. Right now I'm a decently long hitter, but I feel like so much of it is from swinging "hard" to get speed. If I get everything sequenced right where the power comes from the hips, I should be able to be more consistent because I'm relying less on my arm/shoulder/torso strength and more on the hip rotation to generate speed.

But I agree. I need to learn the proper "feel" but if I try to shift too much I get more of a slide.

Hell, I need to see a pro. I'm just trying to wait until I get the vaccine before I embark on a series of golf lessons.

Well, winter's over down here in Clearwater - must have been low 80's this afternoon, but dry and felt great. One of the ponds had a half-dozen 3' gator baby's sunbathing.

Birds everywhere - cormorants, ibis, egrets, a bunch of ducks I think. Sometimes you'll see a roseate spoonbill - those are pink and tourists think they must be flamingos haha. There's one hole that has a mated pair of huge Sandhill Cranes that think they own the tee box, they're always there in the evenings when I play. Those are wonderful large birds, and in the spring there's often a baby walking around with them (not this pair though).

1612998868532.png

1612998894510.png

1612999040779.png

Dementia runs in my family so par or birdy every hole. It's called plausible deniability 😉

Well, winter's over down here in Clearwater - must have been low 80's this afternoon, but dry and felt great. One of the ponds had a half-dozen 3' gator baby's sunbathing.

Birds everywhere - cormorants, ibis, egrets, a bunch of ducks I think. Sometimes you'll see a roseate spoonbill - those are pink and tourists think they must be flamingos haha. There's one hole that has a mated pair of huge Sandhill Cranes that think they own the tee box, they're always there in the evenings when I play. Those are wonderful large birds, and in the spring there's often a baby walking around with them (not this pair though).

View attachment 718085
View attachment 718086
View attachment 718087
Man, I'm jealous. That looks so nice there. It's about 10F and 3 feet of snow everywhere here in Iowa. Sigh...

For me, I want to get the lower body involved. That's where real power in the golf swing comes from. Right now I'm a decently long hitter, but I feel like so much of it is from swinging "hard" to get speed. If I get everything sequenced right where the power comes from the hips, I should be able to be more consistent because I'm relying less on my arm/shoulder/torso strength and more on the hip rotation to generate speed.

But I agree. I need to learn the proper "feel" but if I try to shift too much I get more of a slide.

Hell, I need to see a pro. I'm just trying to wait until I get the vaccine before I embark on a series of golf lessons.
I hear ya. But there's plenty of guys on the tour that have pretty quiet lower bodies and still hit it 300 yards off the tee. It's all about club head speed. Plus...they're pros. Haha. The longest I hit it off the tee is about 260 and I'm OK with that. But I'm 5'8 and 170lbs. Not exactly built for hitting it super far.

I hear ya. But there's plenty of guys on the tour that have pretty quiet lower bodies and still hit it 300 yards off the tee. It's all about club head speed. Plus...they're pros. Haha. The longest I hit it off the tee is about 260 and I'm OK with that. But I'm 5'8 and 170lbs. Not exactly built for hitting it super far.

Rory is 5'9" and 160#... And he rips it over 300 lol... No quiet lower body for him though.

I'm 6'5" and 260#... I honestly feel like if I can get things put together, I can be in that 300 range. With my old swing and just trying to "swing easy" with the driver because I didn't trust it, I was in the 240-250 range.

This is a reach but you've all got me intrigued with your approaches to grip. Some if you may know this already but in kenjutsu or kendo (any Japanese swordsmanship with two-hand grip. Iaido, the "way of the draw," typically gets there, but starts with an explosive, simultaneous draw-cut with right hand, usually finished with one or more two-handed "finishing strikes" or when encountering multiple armed opponents), the emphasis is a kind of "squeezing" the sword, something like a wet towel, hands "screwing in" towards each other to say it clumsily, base knuckles of both index fingers lining up more or less along the rear of the tsuka or handle, in line with the mune or rear/spine of the blade. The index fingers extend slightly forward, as if "joining" the blade itself. Unlike a chopping instrument, you cut more with the feeling drawing and extending, something like fly-casting - slicing through the arc. The strength is really in your pinkies through your right and middle, with the indexes quite loose, floating almost. Your power is through the left hand and your guidance is through the right. This is all rough approximation.

Any comparisons with any of the grip approaches you're discussing?

This is so good, yes, absolutely. You helped me friend. That Padraig video is excellent and I realized my right hand has worked itself way under. Has since day one. And then I read this, the screwing in of the hands, and the knuckles. Yes, absolutely what I needed, thanks. I swing the club around 105 mph tops and want to get closer to 110 as average so yeah, the hands better be wrenched in.

Btw there is a teacher a pga pro on youtube samurai golf or something like that. He is good and there are lots of comparisons. I welcome any eastern wisdom for sure.

Trying to pku. Love that swing bwar. For power loss it looks like you are hitting from the top, or throwing the club head to put another way. This is the last frontier, the jedi power...lag. I am working on the same.

Welp a Protee fell into my lap used. Still need 1k, yep 1k for tgc 2019. Kinda a pita to set up, but I am on my way. It saved me some money because the sensor mat is the hitting mat. Yes the 500 dollar gives ball speed and club speed and works well.
20210210_165040.jpg
20210210_171742.jpg
20210207_145540.jpg
20210210_173420.jpg
The next level gives left right spin, skytrak. The next level gives club and ball data. This clever system gives club and ball data on the less expensive, well if 3k is less expensive. It uses high speed cameras and a sensor mat.

For screen I am going to try an archery baffle with a photo backdrop in front. Blackout curtains on the sides. Need to get projector and bar to hang screen then I will be on my way. Having fun playing protee play.

I hear ya. But there's plenty of guys on the tour that have pretty quiet lower bodies and still hit it 300 yards off the tee. It's all about club head speed.

I love to watch those guys that hit it a mile without apparent effort. They obviously have exquisite timing/sequencing/synchronization, not to mention near perfect balance. Give me their upper body/lower body synch and I'll figure out the rest!

Welp a Protee fell into my lap used. Still need 1k, yep 1k for tgc 2019. Kinda a pita to set up, but I am on my way. It saved me some money because the sensor mat is the hitting mat. Yes the 500 dollar gives ball speed and club speed and works well. View attachment 718124View attachment 718125View attachment 718126View attachment 718127The next level gives left right spin, skytrak. The next level gives club and ball data. This clever system gives club and ball data on the less expensive, well if 3k is less expensive. It uses high speed cameras and a sensor mat.

For screen I am going to try an archery baffle with a photo backdrop in front. Blackout curtains on the sides. Need to get projector and bar to hang screen then I will be on my way. Having fun playing protee play.

Nice!

Rory is 5'9" and 160#... And he rips it over 300 lol... No quiet lower body for him though.

I'm 6'5" and 260#... I honestly feel like if I can get things put together, I can be in that 300 range. With my old swing and just trying to "swing easy" with the driver because I didn't trust it, I was in the 240-250 range.
For sure. I know my mechanics aren't perfect. Like Applescrap says, casting it or throwing the clubhead during the downswing loses a lot of power and that's something I've pretty much always done. I think I'm doing it less now with a shorter backswing, which means I have a little more power for less distance traveled for the clubhead. So that's a plus. But I also am not cocking my wrists as much as I used to either. Either way, I'm cool with it. I hit it about as far as I always did, in highschool when I was my best, but straighter and more consistently. That's the key. Technology has come A LONG way since 2002 as well. Holy moly, has it come a long way... back then if you hit it 300 yards you were Superman. Now it's commonplace.

Trying to pku. Love that swing bwar. For power loss it looks like you are hitting from the top, or throwing the club head to put another way. This is the last frontier, the jedi power...lag. I am working on the same.

Welp a Protee fell into my lap used. Still need 1k, yep 1k for tgc 2019. Kinda a pita to set up, but I am on my way. It saved me some money because the sensor mat is the hitting mat. Yes the 500 dollar gives ball speed and club speed and works well. View attachment 718124View attachment 718125View attachment 718126View attachment 718127The next level gives left right spin, skytrak. The next level gives club and ball data. This clever system gives club and ball data on the less expensive, well if 3k is less expensive. It uses high speed cameras and a sensor mat.

I claim the yellow path! 😁

For sure. I know my mechanics aren't perfect. Like Applescrap says, casting it or throwing the clubhead during the downswing loses a lot of power and that's something I've pretty much always done. I think I'm doing it less now with a shorter backswing, which means I have a little more power for less distance traveled for the clubhead. So that's a plus. But I also am not cocking my wrists as much as I used to either. Either way, I'm cool with it. I hit it about as far as I always did, in highschool when I was my best, but straighter and more consistently. That's the key. Technology has come A LONG way since 2002 as well. Holy moly, has it come a long way... back then if you hit it 300 yards you were Superman. Now it's commonplace.

I was custom fit for my clubs at the age of 22, in late 2001. When I get my swing ironed out, I'm going to go get fit again for new sticks.

I am SO excited to see all this technological improvement. Especially with the big dog... There were no 400cc+ drivers around at that time. There were no exotic face metals. The clubs weren't designed in a wind tunnel for aerodynamics that might get that extra 2 mph of clubhead speed.

The truth is that on a perfect swing with a strike perfectly in the middle of the face--distance might not change much at all. But that's not the swing or contact I usually make lol!

I was custom fit for my clubs at the age of 22, in late 2001. When I get my swing ironed out, I'm going to go get fit again for new sticks.

I am SO excited to see all this technological improvement. Especially with the big dog... There were no 400cc+ drivers around at that time. There were no exotic face metals. The clubs weren't designed in a wind tunnel for aerodynamics that might get that extra 2 mph of clubhead speed.

The truth is that on a perfect swing with a strike perfectly in the middle of the face--distance might not change much at all. But that's not the swing or contact I usually make lol!
I actually have heard that with the new technology of irons that there is a ton more forgiveness and distance. No doubt on drivers and woods as well. My irons are Titleist DCI981s, good clubs, but I'm betting that newer technology will be really noticeable. I'm looking at getting SIM Max irons or maybe even the newest version (SIM Max 2). Eventually I'll get a new driver and 3 wood. Using a Tour Edge driver my uncle gave me, which is pretty huge and an old Titleist 3 wood from the early 2000's. Those could both totally be updated, but irons are my first priority. I was never fitted for my clubs. Wonder how much of a difference it'd really make...

I actually have heard that with the new technology of irons that there is a ton more forgiveness and distance. No doubt on drivers and woods as well. My irons are Titleist DCI981s, good clubs, but I'm betting that newer technology will be really noticeable. I'm looking at getting SIM Max irons or maybe even the newest version (SIM Max 2). Eventually I'll get a new driver and 3 wood. Using a Tour Edge driver my uncle gave me, which is pretty huge and an old Titleist 3 wood from the early 2000's. Those could both totally be updated, but irons are my first priority. I was never fitted for my clubs. Wonder how much of a difference it'd really make...

I learned to hit irons with Tommy Armor blades. They had a great trajectory, especially for Central Texas winds, and figured out how to hit them straight. Well, then I started reading and researching. Ended up with "forgiving" Callaway x-ish(?). No matter what I do, can't get the ball flight down so I keep thinking it's me until I remember back in the days. Also, I still have a steel shafted 5i. Best "feel" club in my bag so just can't see getting rid of it. Been a year since I've been out tho so who knows what swing shows up..

I learned to hit irons with Tommy Armor blades. They had a great trajectory, especially for Central Texas winds, and figured out how to hit them straight. Well, then I started reading and researching. Ended up with "forgiving" Callaway x-ish(?). No matter what I do, can't get the ball flight down so I keep thinking it's me until I remember back in the days. Also, I still have a steel shafted 5i. Best "feel" club in my bag so just can't see getting rid of it. Been a year since I've been out tho so who knows what swing shows up..
Oh yeah, that's the other thing...the newer iron technology, at least in the mid line stuff, is suppose to provide a higher ball flight...maybe that's good, maybe it's not. I hadn't thought of the wind factor. I played on a day this last year when it was crazy windy. Man, that was annoying as hell. I kept questioning myself, why the hell am I even out here? This sucks. Same with bike riding. Wind really just ruins a good bike ride.
I generally don't have a problem with getting good height on my irons, so maybe I should rethink what I'm going to upgrade to, or maybe it's not an issue.

Bear in mind that one of the debates in golf right now is "jacking lofts" on irons. By reducing the loft relative to the number stamped on the bottom of the club, they can make you think their new irons are longer because you hit a 7 where you used to hit a 6... But the 7 has the same loft as your old 6.

That said I think on mis-hits, that's where the technology actually has some good effect. I think the forgiveness of irons is WAY ahead of where it was when my set was built. Same thing with drivers... Apparently the equipment restrictions have made it such that driver manufacturers simply cannot make a driver "longer" in the sense that shots struck in the center of the face launch faster relative to a given clubhead speed. It's why no driver will give you higher than 1.5 smash factor... So apparently the technical improvements have come from making the clubs more forgiving on off-center hits.

I'm a big proponent of fitting though. Part of that is that with my size, off the rack sets just don't work for me. But we all have different swings, and finding the right shafts for your swing can be very important. It's a lot easier to swing when the clubs feel right for you.

Heck, ALL of my clubs are steel shafts... Even my driver!

When I was fit for those clubs 20 years ago, higher weight graphite shafts weren't common--most graphite shafts were intended to reduce weight. I didn't need to shave club weight to get clubhead speed because I was plenty fast--in fact having higher swing weights helped me control my tempo which was a major issue for me back then.

BTW if you're having issues with launch, that very well might not be the clubhead... It might be that you've got the wrong shafts for your swing. Typically the stiffer the shaft, the lower the launch angle, and the more flexible the shaft, the higher the launch angle. Especially if you have a higher speed swing, an off the rack set might have too much flex.

[QUOTE="bwarbiany, post: 9060391,
BTW if you're having issues with launch, that very well might not be the clubhead... It might be that you've got the wrong shafts for your swing. Typically the stiffer the shaft, the lower the launch angle, and the more flexible the shaft, the higher the launch angle. Especially if you have a higher speed swing, an off the rack set might have too much flex.
[/QUOTE]

That describes a lot. Totally feel like my swing is very different using the graphite driver then the rest of the set. When I was really into golf, long game was always secondary to short. Truly loved to practice 50yrd, sand, etc. For whatever reason, I got a high off the short game. Story being, driver, woods, irons we're just used to get me in the ball part where the fun begins. Maybe report back after I get some rounds in, hopefully starting late next week according to Accuweather. Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

My bil just got fit, different shafts etc... on trackman, he went from 265 to 300 on their sim.

And you Golf! We have to hookup.

There is no scoop with this thing. Sheesh the Europeans arent playing. It pretty much has to be hit on the button it feels.

I need a new shaft for my epic and I dont want to get fit, lazy. At some point we can only generate so much speed. my bil is 6'4. I am not flexible, my full turn is awkward because I never really allowed myself one. At 3 quarter i was more accurate and ran with that. Also full wrist. And age. I figure with the proper training etc... I could hit it further again. I saw a video of dechambeau and I guess he just gets after it for hours, full speed.

Those Padraig videos are awesome my right hand is terrible. I cant wait to work on that. And with the samurai action, I am excited to give it a go. Vijay s right hand i have seen releases off the club. Mine feels that way at times in a bad way and Padraigs wry smile about it stung a little. He reminds me of my first guitar teacher. I want to hang out with that guy. I watched the first too. The chipping. I like how he uses the cut of the grass as a line to hit in front of. Makes me want an acustrike type mat.

I jumped into the Taylormade GAPR hybrid 3, 4, and 5. Butter.
Also grabbed the Callaway Rouge Sub Zero Driver. Quite the technology. Never played better golf in my life. Of course thats not saying much🤣🤣.
Shooting low 80s sometimes high 70s.
Iowa sucks. The season is to short.
I'll have to grab some of my picts. I've been on way to many great golf trips.

Back