Louisville Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BBC. Go to the Shelbyville Road location. There is a tap room on Main Street called BBC but it is actually the brewery's first brewer who still has rights to the name. It is also worth checking out; Also, across the river is a very good brewery called New Albania.

BBC. I really enjoyed the East Main location. That's where the main brewery is. I got a brewery tour (it's pretty small, but still cool) and the people were great. Really had a good discussion and they sent me on my way with a case of beer for free. The bottler didn't quite fill them up all the way, and I reaped the benefits. Great crew, great beer. :mug:

Actually the Shelbyville Road location is the main BBC brewery. The one on Main is a different company also called BBC and that is their only location. The brewer at the Shelbyville Road location explained that to me when I got a tour of the brewery a few weeks ago. I didn't get any free beer, but he did offer me brewer's yeast.

Back