Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to find the order to this, I'm kinda lost I could grant if it's JDXX1971 once he ships unless there is someone in line beforehand, that is if he'll accept

I've been trying to find the order to this, I'm kinda lost I could grant if it's JDXX1971 once he ships unless there is someone in line beforehand, that is if he'll accept

Yeah it took me a couple of times Reading back to figure out the order of things.

I would be very happy to receive a package from you. Let me know and I will pm you.

:mug::mug::mug:

Package arrived from @JDXX1971. Can't wait to try these. Just put them in the beer fridge!

IMG_0622.jpg

Package arrived from @JDXX1971. Can't wait to try these. Just put them in the beer fridge!

I am so glad they made it in good shape. They are all new to me and not necessarily my preference but hopefully there is something you like in there.

I just got word from RevKev, my package is on it's way.:D

So RevKev is up next for whoever is looking to get in on all the fun.:tank::tank:

Got notification that everything made it to JDXX1971. Hope it's all not broken we shall see when he posts a picture

As for my grant I love all beer. Stout, sours and IPAs are my favorite. Untappd is RevvKevv if you want to get an idea of what I like. I'd love local beer from anywhere but the Northeast, just don't want stuff in my distribution. I'm a Western NY'er.

Got notification that everything made it to JDXX1971. Hope it's all not broken we shall see when he posts a picture

As for my grant I love all beer. Stout, sours and IPAs are my favorite. Untappd is RevvKevv if you want to get an idea of what I like. I'd love local beer from anywhere but the Northeast, just don't want stuff in my distribution. I'm a Western NY'er.

Wow, just wow!!!! RevKev hooked me up, look at all this!!!!!!!!!!! They arrived vacuum sealed and well packaged, all made it except the Blackbird cider Works had a tiny pin hole but leaked very little (that must be the still one huh Rev?).

Somebody buy this man a beer, a whole bunch of them. You have definitely raised the bar RevKev. Thank you so much for the great variety, I cant wait to try them all!!!!

0117171718.jpg

Wow, just wow!!!! RevKev hooked me up, look at all this!!!!!!!!!!! They arrived vacuum sealed and well packaged, all made it except the Blackbird cider Works had a tiny pin hole but leaked very little (that must be the still one huh Rev?).

Yes. I was worried about that one bc the lack of carbonation in the can making it squishy.. it sucks because that is a great still cider nice notes of pear and apple. But I guess NY to Cali a big journey, damn. Hope you enjoy I like all those brews alot.

Revkev I can hook you up, I'm in Tampa but I also travel to DC for work. Any preference?

I could go for that JayDog! What do you normally drink? Because I'd love just about anything I haven't really had any beers out of Tampa besides an Oaked Jai Ali which was nice

Honestly though the only beer I haven't hated in about a two years worth of drinking was Against the Grains Kentucky Common. Thought that

I drink just about anything. I'm always buying something new. There's a big selection here. I can get you a mix of whatever you want.

Honestly mixed package of whatever sounds great if that's not too much of a pain, I do love a nice tart sour and that is my only request if it's possible

Yes. I was worried about that one bc the lack of carbonation in the can making it squishy.. it sucks because that is a great still cider nice notes of pear and apple. But I guess NY to Cali a big journey, damn. Hope you enjoy I like all those brews alot

I could go for that JayDog! What do you normally drink? Because I'd love just about anything I haven't really had any beers out of Tampa besides an Oaked Jai Ali which was nice

Honestly though the only beer I haven't hated in about a two years worth of drinking was Against the Grains Kentucky Common. Thought that

No worries RevKev, there is plenty there to make up for it. So far I tried the Excavator and the Scotch Ale, both were really good. Not sure what I will try next though, first I have to try something I got for the FODT to make sure its up to snuff. Thanks again, my mouth is watering thinking about them all.

What did you think? I hope there was something in there you liked.

I had the lagunitas IPA before it's pretty good. I liked the old style ale that was pretty smooth for how high the ABV was. Had that as a night cap. Right now I'm drinking the Holy Gose and that is my favorite so far.

I had the lagunitas IPA before it's pretty good. I liked the old style ale that was pretty smooth for how high the ABV was. Had that as a night cap. Right now I'm drinking the Holy Gose and that is my favorite so far.

Yeah I am not an IPA fan, my boss bought me that and I have been passing it off ever since.:) People who like IPA's seem to like it though. I tried one of each before sending them and agree the Old Stock is smooth, really good. My wife and I did not know what to think about the Holy Gose, kinda thought it was interesting but not my thing. I kinda thought it might be really good for those who like things like that. Glad you are enjoying them!!

No worries RevKev, there is plenty there to make up for it. So far I tried the Excavator and the Scotch Ale, both were really good. Not sure what I will try next though, first I have to try something I got for the FODT to make sure its up to snuff. Thanks again, my mouth is watering thinking about them all.

Glad you enjoyed those two.. honestly they are my go to brews! There are no bad options in there to try, some could make a very nice nightcap

Glad they made it safe. Yeah I tend to over pack. Haven't had a broken bottle yet. That Captain Jack is great. Hope you don't have any shell fish allergies. Enjoy. Whoever is up next, I am pretty open. Sours are my favorite. I'd prefer West Coast or Midwest with no East Coast distribution. I travel between DC and Tampa so I have pretty good access to East Coast beers.

Not into sours so I would be just picking off the shelves without knowing if they are any good. What else you into I might be able to grant you from Ohio.

Doesn't have to be sours. I'm pretty much open to anything. As long as it's not distributed into DC or Florida.

Ok I can grant you if you can give me a few days to do some shopping. Should be able to get something out by the end of the week. Let me know if that works for you. Anything you don't like?

BigFish713, have you received a package from me before? If not, I'll ship to you once JayDog receives his shipment notification ... if someone else is not already in line for you?

Sorry, been away from this thread for some time.

Got JayDog package all ready to go logged onto fedex and **** forgot to get his address. If I get it before tomorrow it will ship then if not I will be out of town and Tuesday

Twistedgray
I think you sent me a home brew stout and it was damn tasty if that was yours I am into IPA's and stouts the most not into sours or a beer with lot of spice beer

No problem I can wait a while and if we don't get any activity I will let you know.
Your stout was a solid add to the mix.
I just got a KBS clone kegged now can't wait till it's carbed.

Back