Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an excellent porch bomb waiting on me from @jimyson. Somebody get this dude some beer!

IMG_4546.JPG

Newcomer here! This thread was suggested to me by another member. I don't meet the 90-day requirement yet, but I am actively participating in the 12 Beers of Christmas thread and will be completing a trade (as a new person) with another member.

I'd be willing to fulfill a shipment for @wstbrewing.

Edit: I mean I think @wstbrewing is next in line since they fulfilled someone else's delivery.

Last edited:
Newcomer here! This thread was suggested to me by another member. I don't meet the 90-day requirement yet, but I am actively participating in the 12 Beers of Christmas thread and will be completing a trade (as a new person) with another member.

I'd be willing to fulfill a shipment for @wstbrewing.

Edit: I mean I think @wstbrewing is next in line since they fulfilled someone else's delivery.

Once wstbrewing ships, he’ll post his style preferences and location and you can call out that you can grant that if you aren’t in the same distribution area and feel like you can fulfill the preferences.

We’ve all come to realize that the only minimum requirement to participate is that you are willing to send beer to someone and accept that you won’t be sent beer until your shipment gets received. Other than that, game on!

I'm definitely around. Just been waiting to hear from @wstbrewing. I'm assuming he's got lots going on with the stuff going around. Let me know what I can do!

Someone provide some clarity for me if you will:
Is this for trading homebrews or commercial brews?

Hi all...another member suggested I check this thread out when I reached out to him about trading/beer mail. I’m ready and willing to ship some beer out to someone so can anyone provide some clarity onhow I can get involved?

Cheers!

Hi all...another member suggested I check this thread out when I reached out to him about trading/beer mail. I’m ready and willing to ship some beer out to someone so can anyone provide some clarity onhow I can get involved?

Cheers!

@Ultryx is currently granting @wstbrewing and then he will be the next member up to be granted. Go to the first post of this thread. All the details and explanations are in there. it’s pretty self-explanatory.

Just dropped off @wstbrewing's box!

For the next up granting me I live in Humboldt County, California. Way up north.

I like pale ales, IPAs (traditional WC and NEIPA), stouts, barleywine's, sours, and I'm trying to branch out into some nice lagers also. I'm open for most styles!

Last edited:
@HopsAreGood were you able to touch base with @Ultryx and still interested in granting him?
Absolutely...I actually just messaged him earlier today and apologized for the slight delay...I wanted to get some variety for him and his box is going out tomorrow:
D824C178-DE8E-4F98-8527-4DBD4A949CCE.jpeg

3 Double Ipas, 3 regular ipas, a pale ale, a stout, a blueberry saison, and a guava Gose. 10 beers from 9 breweries all in New Jersey. He’s excited and ready to try them out!

Absolutely...I actually just messaged him earlier today and apologized for the slight delay...I wanted to get some variety for him and his box is going out tomorrow:
View attachment 682593
3 Double Ipas, 3 regular ipas, a pale ale, a stout, a blueberry saison, and a guava Gose. 10 beers from 9 breweries all in New Jersey. He’s excited and ready to try them out!

Great! Once @Ultryx receives shipping confirmation post your style likes and location.

The package I sent to @Ultryx was delivered on Thursday..I messaged him directly to confirm that he got it but have not heard back yet. Hoping he’ll confirm that he got it soon, even though the tracking number show that it was delivered.

My package from @HopsAreGood arrived safely! Sorry for the late reply guys. I was out of cellular service disconnecting from the world for a couple days. Excellent packaging and quick shipping - with awesome beers to boot!
20200606_171750.jpg

Now someone get @HopsAreGood some brews! He's next on the list and listed his favorite styles a few posts back. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back