Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box received last night. I can’t wait to try these.

Someone send this guy some beer...

[emoji482]

IMG_1853.JPG

Just curious what the next step is for everything...

I haven’t looked back to see who’s next but if my memory is correct. Since you shipped to @wstbrewing, the next person in line would contact you via PM/direct message/conversation to get your shipping info and beer styles you like. This thread is like a roller coaster. Sometimes a lot of action and other times very slow. If no one has stepped up yet to ship to you hang tight. Someone will eventually jump in.
I hope this helps and makes sense.

Ok, makes sense.

I'm in Central PA, in between Hershey and Harrisburg.

Beers I like are typically the heavier stuff or sours, I like barleywines, stouts, porters, the various old school german styles (especially rauchbier) as well as sours, fruited, kettle, etc. I can be persuaded to like IPA, though typically NEIPA or DIPA (or TIPA).

Thanks!

I want to trade with someone but I think I have a ways to go to hit 100 posts and I'm not even sure I've been on here for 3 months yet. It's close. I'll try to spend some time daily commenting as much as I can on various threads! Lol.
Reno has a few great breweries. Revision, Lead Dog, Great Basin, 10 Torr.
I love this idea and look forward to getting in on it.

I want to trade with someone but I think I have a ways to go to hit 100 posts and I'm not even sure I've been on here for 3 months yet. It's close. I'll try to spend some time daily commenting as much as I can on various threads! Lol.
Reno has a few great breweries. Revision, Lead Dog, Great Basin, 10 Torr.
I love this idea and look forward to getting in on it.

The rules are very lax, and with this there is no real issue because you have to ship before anyone ships to you.

I would say if you can match the guys' requirements for the beer styles, and read a few pages back to understand what you should be shipping, you'll be fine and well-received.

Almost everyone starts in this thread :)

The rules are very lax, and with this there is no real issue because you have to ship before anyone ships to you.

I would say if you can match the guys' requirements for the beer styles, and read a few pages back to understand what you should be shipping, you'll be fine and well-received.

Almost everyone starts in this thread :)

Good to know, thank you. I'll try to prepare before I try jumping in. I want to be able to ship out right away.

Can someone get this guy some beer?

TBC and I are out, because he's our neighbor.

Okay if someone grants @Bender_Braus_Brewing I will grant you. If you have feedback I will ship by next Wednesday, if no feedback I’ll wait until @Bender_Braus_Brewing confirms shipment.

Hurry up, I think I’m going to be sick tomorrow and take the queen to a local brewery for lunch. ;)

Okay if someone grants @Bender_Braus_Brewing I will grant you. If you have feedback I will ship by next Wednesday, if no feedback I’ll wait until @Bender_Braus_Brewing confirms shipment.

Hurry up, I think I’m going to be sick tomorrow and take the queen to a local brewery for lunch. ;)
I'll take this one.

@Bender_Braus_Brewing - I'll try to get to the store this weekend to grab some beers to send. Send me a PM with your address

Yup, just got home and saw the package. Opened it up. Nothing cracked or open. 4 12oz and 2 16oz, from Southern Prohibition, Wise Acre, and 1 from New Heights (canned 12.18).

Thanks guys!
I'll be ripping through these in the upcoming days and posting on my beer blog.

Attachments

• BeerMail_LOT.jpg
    BeerMail_LOT.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 105
Wow, thats a nice size package. 6 16oz cans, 4 12 oz cans. Very nice. I had shipped 8 16oz cans. Those all look good. Being from the PA area, I can tell you that collection is really good too, South County and Ever Grain is very top notch.

I already plowed through my package (2 16oz and 4 12oz cans; sadly Wise Acre is distrubted in my area, but luckily I didn't have any of them before. Though was disappointed that the New Heights beer was canned in December '18, so nearly a whole year old, but so it goes).

I would love to be next in line for this. I am located closer to Charlotte, NC, but have access to many beers out of Asheville also. Lots of smaller breweries around me. I think if I have the process right, I will owe watersr if he fulfills TBC's wishes, correct?

I would love to be next in line for this. I am located closer to Charlotte, NC, but have access to many beers out of Asheville also. Lots of smaller breweries around me. I think if I have the process right, I will owe watersr if he fulfills TBC's wishes, correct?

Correct - @watersr implied that they would grant @TBC. If they do that, we wait until TBC confirms shipment and then Watersr will then reveal their interested style of beers. You would then grant @watersr by sending a box of beer to them, and once they have confirmed the box is en route then you would be available to be granted by someone (future looking).

Note - If Watersr does not grant TBC, then you would have an opportunity to do so.

Latest posts

Back