LNBT 8/19 let's drink some Founders!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross post. Sorry, no Founders in the fridge.
null_zpse2f35cc8.jpg

I end up pounding Milwaukee's Best and cheap vodka whenever I go camping. It's like the very last fiber of youth in my body shows up whenever I go camping.
Last time (and only) time I drank the beast I was 16 on the highway going to a concert. Almost puked in my mouth how gross it was, tossed it out the window nearly full and drilled a cop car windshield in CLE.

Not me man it is mostly Heady in the cooler, but also some Jacks Abby, BCBS, Backwoods and some others.
I couldn't drink that for 12 hours straight in the hot sun. They'd have to call an ambulance.

Tell us about your camping trips and what you put on the flatbread pizza you grill.
Start drinking shortly after breakfast.
If I remember to cook dinner I usually throw a couple brat burgers on the grill.
Pass out in a lawn chair next to the campfire around 2 AM.
Get up to piss around 4 AM and then crawl in to my tent.

Forgot all about this! The whole video is like an amazing "one liner". Would have posted but I have early onset Alzheimer's...@FTowne has dat feel amirite?

Totally know dat feel as well TomTwanks & FTowne. Pretty sure it is because of all of those tinfoil pipes we used to make in highschool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back