leather beer growler carrier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for $100 each. I am sure the value is justified between materials and workmanship, the value is just not there for me.

Not for $100 each. I am sure the value is justified between materials and workmanship, the value is just not there for me.

thanks for the feed back

they should be priced higher but i want to keep them under $100
if they sell well i can i can die cut the parts and the price will go down .

Outstanding craftsmanship. $100 is a bit much, but I see other leather growler carriers in the $80-$110 range. I'm actually looking for one to go on my wife's bike, but the price tag scares me off.

Since one of the big things I look for in a growler carrier is insulation, I'd call yours a fail. My daughter got me a canvas growler tote for Christmas. Love it! Holds a growler and a bomber with a flap between so they don't bang together.

Not sure who makes it and Google isn't helping. No tag, so may be hand made. Have to ask her where she got it.

growler tote 1.jpg

I am not a fan. The price is high, and the look is a bit 'over done' for my tastes. The majority of the hardware (buckles, snap hooks, abundance of rivets) is unnecessary, I would prefer a simple bucket style carrier, needing only a wide leather band, round base, and a loop to carry by. This would surely drive production costs way down.

Looks like a BDSM rig. I don't dig the style or the price.

I prefer my growlers double walled and stainless steel, especially if we are talking about a $100 price tag.

I hate to say it and I'm sorry, but my first thought was biker from YMCA

My first thought was a dog harness re purposed. But thanks for sharing, we know where your mind is at. And, my eyes are up here, Clarke. :D

Honestly, i would never buy something like that, even if it was half the price or 1/4th of the price. If i was looking for something to carry my growlers id be looking for something more functional like what AnOldUR posted.

Looks cool though...

I have a couple of these, they work great and keep the beer cold until I get home...

koozie.jpg

Back