Nevada Las Vegas Winterfest 2021

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treacheroustexan

Reaction score
Didn’t see an official thread for this yet so figured I’d start one for folks to discuss. Judging starts the 18th I believe and deadline for shipping/dropping off is the 12th.

Who all has entries in this? Only entered one as I’m shipping from Ohio. They finally arrived at Vegas Homebrew today.

I sent a Marzen in from Mass, only think I had available at the time, and a fellow club member sent a mead. What's you send in? Good luck!

I sent a Marzen in from Mass, only think I had available at the time, and a fellow club member sent a mead. What's you send in? Good luck!

awesome good luck to you too! Mines an Irish red. One of our other club members here from Ohio submitted a pils.

I guess they were overwhelmed? Was looking forward to the Facebook live of the awards ceremony, but after keeping us informed along the way, they decided to go dark right after saying the award ceremony is coming up next. With a lot of folks in other time zones waiting up, a simple “Sorry, some difficulties have delayed it further”.
I’ve got to figure entries will be more manageable next year.

Latest posts

Back