Nevada Las Vegas Winterfest 2021

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

treacheroustexan

Reaction score
Didn’t see an official thread for this yet so figured I’d start one for folks to discuss. Judging starts the 18th I believe and deadline for shipping/dropping off is the 12th.

Who all has entries in this? Only entered one as I’m shipping from Ohio. They finally arrived at Vegas Homebrew today.

jdauria

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I sent a Marzen in from Mass, only think I had available at the time, and a fellow club member sent a mead. What's you send in? Good luck!

OP
treacheroustexan

treacheroustexan

Reaction score
I sent a Marzen in from Mass, only think I had available at the time, and a fellow club member sent a mead. What's you send in? Good luck!
awesome good luck to you too! Mines an Irish red. One of our other club members here from Ohio submitted a pils.

Teesquar

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I guess they were overwhelmed? Was looking forward to the Facebook live of the awards ceremony, but after keeping us informed along the way, they decided to go dark right after saying the award ceremony is coming up next. With a lot of folks in other time zones waiting up, a simple “Sorry, some difficulties have delayed it further”.
I’ve got to figure entries will be more manageable next year.

jdauria

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The videos are up on their Facebook page now broken up into groups of tables. Unfortunately my Marzen did not medal. :(