• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Large Keg O rings wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the concern Belga...it's all good. They were used to apply glue which is water based and cleaned up nicely with PBW & hot water. No paint & FREE., but a Hassel getting them up & running.
🍻
Glad to hear it. You might take one to a pool supply store and see if they have something near that size. It looks like about the diameter and thickness of the gasket that seals the clear clean out lid on my pool pump. I have soda kegs and the material is identical to the gaskets on them. I even use the same "keg lube" on them.

Not sure if you found what you need, but this is how we sell them.
O ring.jpg

Drinkerbell, is that a larger size gasket?

label says it's a standard 5 gal corny keg rebuild kit.....did you ever order the mcmaster or alloy rings?

(not sure if the zip-lock bag could be used with some pin holes for dry hopping though ;))

Latest posts

Back