• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kits still avalible for sale. $20.00 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarineRedneck

Reaction score
Barvarian Bock
American Bock
Black Lager
Weizenbock
London Porter
Honey Cream Ale
California Common
British Pale Ale
Scots Brown Ale
Wheat Beer
Hefenweizen
Irish Stout
Golden Naked Oat Ale
Honey Wheat

These kits are still for sale. $20.00 each and will ship to you. All kits never opened and ready for brewing. We just don't brew like we used to and don't want these to go to waste. All are Dry Malt Extract. Just let us know if you would like any of these, the more you get we can work on price. Just want to get them out of here so someone else can enjoy them!

These kits are from The Home Brewery out of Ozark, Missouri. They are awesome for anyone to have a good time and enjoy all types of beer.

And yes, Black Lager and Weizenbock are sold!

I'd be interested in:
Honey Cream Ale
Irish Stout
Golden Naked Oat Ale

how much to ship to nj?

Thanks...great deal but I'm going to pass. Somehow I got it in my head that it was all-grain...not DME. Thanks anyway...best for the holidays.

Barvarian Bock
Honey Cream Ale
Scots Brown Ale
Wheat Beer
Hefenweizen
Irish Stout
Golden Naked Oat Ale
Honey Wheat

These kits are still for sale. $20.00 each and will ship to you. All kits never opened and ready for brewing. We just don't brew like we used to and don't want these to go to waste. All are Dry Malt Extract. Just let us know if you would like any of these, the more you get we can work on price. Just want to get them out of here so someone else can enjoy them!

Back