• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Kegs, Blichmann, O2, Mill, Carboys, Flasks, DME, Perlicks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagavulin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD:
2 5 gallon carboys
2 6 gallon carboys
Thrumometer (1/2")
Beer Gun
2, Perlick 575s

SALE PENDING: 14, 5 gallon Ball Lock Kegs

Still Available:

Kegs (all seals replaced, cleaned and sanitized, and of course - All Hold Pressure):

1, 5 gallon Pin Lock: $45
1, 2.5 gallon Ball lock (in beautiful condition with silicone seals): $100
2, 15 gallon Ball Locks $150 each

In-line Oxygenation Assembly with 2 micron stone, Sabco thermometer (w/calibration) and snaplocks: $90

1, Perlick 575s: $25

Oxygen Concentrator – never run of of pure O2 - $250 obo

Adjustable pressure relief valve (spunding) used for fermenting in kegs all stainless with stainless ball lock QD: $100

Blichmann:

Hop Rocket with snaplocks :$110

Mill:

Crankenstein 3D Grain mill with stainless steel rollers (I dont believe this option is offered anymore) and base/hopper: $200

2L Erlenmeyer Flasks: $15
4L Erlenmeyer Flasks $30

90 lbs of DME in an 80lb Vittle Vault: $150

Link to pics (more available upon request):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/40153035@N07/sets/72157655977064868/with/20023529472/

If the per licks are avail still ill take me shipped and the beergun

Sent you a pm- interested in carboys and probably a bunch of other things

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Are the 5 gallon Carboys glass or plastic? Would you ship those and pin lock keg to Virginia?

Are all of the 5 gallon ball locks sold? If not, how much for 2 shipped to 77584?

I can not longer edit my original post to clarify what is left. What is the etiquette on updating from here?

Post a reply with what's left or start a new thread?

Cheers!

Back