Keg question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

Blender

Reaction score
I would spend just a few more bucks and get the dual regulator. That way you can run 2 different pressures and you get 2 kegs with picknic taps but they work. >> Like This

OP
OP
Metsbrew

Metsbrew

Reaction score
Ok if I do that, then how much extra would I need to do the taps on the outside of the fridge eventually?
thanks

Blender

Reaction score
Well you would have to get the taps and shanks along with some additional beer line. I am not sure how much they are but the favorites are Perlick forward sealing taps. The Keg Connection would probably outfit your linked post with a dual regulator. I think it is real handy to be able to carb or serve at 2 different pressures.

OP
OP
Metsbrew

Metsbrew

Reaction score
Ok so that includes the shank and everything? I think that's what I'm going to do and then when I get the extra $ I will upgrade taps.

Flyin

Reaction score
I've found Perlick 525 faucets for $30 each, Stainless shanks & tail pieces for~$25 per tap & 5' of beer line w/beer nut + gasket for ~$8 each. Might seem a little expensive at first but you should never have to replace anything but maybe the gasket for ~$.05.