Keg question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would spend just a few more bucks and get the dual regulator. That way you can run 2 different pressures and you get 2 kegs with picknic taps but they work. >> Like This

Ok if I do that, then how much extra would I need to do the taps on the outside of the fridge eventually?
thanks

Well you would have to get the taps and shanks along with some additional beer line. I am not sure how much they are but the favorites are Perlick forward sealing taps. The Keg Connection would probably outfit your linked post with a dual regulator. I think it is real handy to be able to carb or serve at 2 different pressures.

Ok so that includes the shank and everything? I think that's what I'm going to do and then when I get the extra $ I will upgrade taps.

I've found Perlick 525 faucets for $30 each, Stainless shanks & tail pieces for~$25 per tap & 5' of beer line w/beer nut + gasket for ~$8 each. Might seem a little expensive at first but you should never have to replace anything but maybe the gasket for ~$.05.

Latest posts

Back