• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Keg insulators/ keg jackets for 5 gallon corneys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinem

Reaction score
For sale:
used but in good condition, neoprene keg jackets that sleeve over all 5 gallon kegs.

great for keeping your kegs cold all day. I've used these outdoor in new york summers and if you slip in ice sheets between the keg and the insulated sleeve, it keeps everything nice and cold for hours!
I have a bunch of these for sale - usually go for $50. i'm asking $15 per sleeve, plus shipping (currently these are located in Brooklyn, NY).
Similar models: https://www.kegoutlet.com/keg-coozi...-jacket.html?gclid=COG-zo7y5c8CFc5Zhgod_8wJFg

(Due to time constraints, i'm looking to sell at at least 2 of them at a time rather than individually)

See pic. All have the internal sleeve for ice.

kegsleeves.jpg

Back