Kane 2017 ANTEAD Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm def not a normal adult

But I'm also not a Tim Rice. Actually have no idea who that guy is
skrip can fill you in. Or just check out any of Kane's ANTEAD FB posts from the last 2 years. He's the guy crying like a goddamn 4 year old that he didn't win and accusing everyone else of not being locals.

skrip can fill you in. Or just check out any of Kane's ANTEAD FB posts from the last 2 years. He's the guy crying like a goddamn 4 year old that he didn't win and accusing everyone else of not being locals.
704902_10100767634635889_485309140_o.jpg

EPIC tasting at Tim's place. Extreme climbing photo also available on FB.

Multiple unsolicited Facebook messages received along the lines of "hey my local group struck out, any interest in trading one of your sets?"

I'm debating going back in and posting something like "guys I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, but these sets are going for a lot of money on razzles so I'm glad I ended up with a bunch".

Multiple unsolicited Facebook messages received along the lines of "hey my local group struck out, any interest in trading one of your sets?"

I'm debating going back in and posting something like "guys I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, but these sets are going for a lot of money on razzles so I'm glad I ended up with a bunch".
The people shut out get so angry.
On BA I posted I was pissed because I only got 3 allotments. People are still hostile.

Maybe ask on FB "Someone offered me $500 for the set. Do you think that is a fair price?"

The people shut out get so angry.
On BA I posted I was pissed because I only got 3 allotments. People are still hostile.

Maybe ask on FB "Someone offered me $500 for the set. Do you think that is a fair price?"
"Does anyone know if bottles can be held for a few weeks? We expected my grandfather to be out of his coma by now..."

In all seriousness, I would legit blackball the person from all future raffles and refund their money for this one. I'm sure they'd find some way around it in the future, but at least don't make it as easy for them.
This is the same guy who, on oru way up to Hill Farmstead, spent 20 minutes berating Augie Carton for being a "pretentious prick who is ruining beer".

Oh and this cat is from Florida. Just sayin'...

In all seriousness, I would legit blackball the person from all future raffles and refund their money for this one. I'm sure they'd find some way around it in the future, but at least don't make it as easy for them.

People are gonna flip the antead sets for big bud we all know it

But it's really a slap in the face to the brewery to do it in there parking lot.

150is turned into 800 in a matter of minutes

Hey Mike. What's with all the trolling and hate. Seriously. I went to Vermont with you because you wanted a friend to go up with you. I decided to do that because I thought you were a nice guy. I was laid off from my job and I shouldn't have been spending any type of money. I went anyway because I figured it would be nice to celebrate with you that you are having another child.

I'm not going to take the low road like you and discuss which breweries and brewers you were hating on. It's not like you don't sell beer either. I didn't come up with the price. That was the going rate for the beer in other groups. I planned on actually keeping the beer. Once it gets to that high of a selling price I decided that it was worth letting go and catching up with debt I have on student loans and my time on unemployment.

Thanks for all the hate and trying to get me black balled.

Hey Mike. What's with all the trolling and hate. Seriously. I went to Vermont with you because you wanted a friend to go up with you. I decided to do that because I thought you were a nice guy. I was laid off from my job and I shouldn't have been spending any type of money. I went anyway because I figured it would be nice to celebrate with you that you are having another child.

I'm not going to take the low road like you and discuss which breweries and brewers you were hating on. It's not like you don't sell beer either. I didn't come up with the price. That was the going rate for the beer in other groups. I planned on actually keeping the beer. Once it gets to that high of a selling price I decided that it was worth letting go and catching up with debt I have on student loans and my time on unemployment.

You're trying to sell the beer at the ****ing brewery you just bought it at. Yes, a lot of people here sell beer - I sell beer online too. But I'm not hanging out in the Hill Farmstead parking lot offering to sell people the Damon I just bought at 1pp. That's low.

You're trying to sell the beer at the ****ing brewery you just bought it at. Yes, a lot of people here sell beer - I sell beer online too. But I'm not hanging out in the Hill Farmstead parking lot offering to sell people the Damon I just bought at 1pp. That's low.

You were trying to unload your Clover with me driving back from HF. I didn't post when I won the lotto. I posted after multiple people sold for that rate.

Obligatory 'I hate beer'.

Seriously, two idiots who both admit to profiteering off beer (aka SCUM) are now having it out in this thread? What do either of you stand to gain from this?

Let's see some of MikeG's sales records so I can determine who is the shittier shitlord.

Last edited:
I don't razzle and sell all the time. I've done it maybe 4 or 5 times (that was when I was unemployed). The selling point of $800 was worth it to unload. I didn't post or sell at $500 or the other amounts. I offered to meet there at the brewery if the person was local. I tried to have a private conversation with you before posting here. I'm sorry you feel that way. If I had a share and I didn't sell if for $800 I would have definitely shared it with you. I have no issues or problems with you.

I don't razzle and sell all the time. I've done it maybe 4 or 5 times (that was when I was unemployed). The selling point of $800 was worth it to unload. I didn't post or sell at $500 or the other amounts. I offered to meet there at the brewery if the person was local. I tried to have a private conversation with you before posting here. I'm sorry you feel that way. If I had a share and I didn't sell if for $800 I would have definitely shared it with you. I have no issues or problems with you.
W9jXXjY.gif

I've sold my body for beer. Not my proudest moment, last Thursday.

Guys, none of what was posted here qualifies as "hate speech." MikeG and soldfor800, you have now attributed all manner of behavior/quotes to one another. You have the opportunity to continue defending yourselves here in the thread. I'm not going to make custom edits to things you each said, so please don't ask.

Back