Kal clone Japan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy-kansai

Reaction score
Finally completed my Electric Brewery clone albeit with alternative components to those listed. Logistically & financially it made perfect sense to source quality goods locally. I used SESTOS PIDs & Timer with top quality panasonic power receptacles, as they were extremely cost effective & offered identical locking design. The timer reset button was a tough one.. but by moving the power from post 8 to port 6 in the following diagram.. it now works perfectly. No need for the 3 position switch currently en route. Massive thanks to Kal for all the hard work that he put into this design & I hope that my purchase of the how to PDF helps you continue the good work. Cheers!

sestoswiring.png

1292795_10152877039871873_4547288231930299847_o.jpg

looks very nice!
I had a touch time figuring out my setos timer reset myself... I had originally wired in a pause button too removed it since I needed the space for a different switch. Plus its really unnecessary since you cant really "pause" the boil...

Back