• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 30A 240V Electric Brewery System for Sale (Kal clone)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayZab

Reaction score
Selling a 30A 240V 10 gallon electric brewery system (Kal clone). System works great and has around 15 batches on it, unfortunately due to other circumstances I need to cut back and am looking to reduce my batch sizes. Listing this at $1200 to sell quickly (this is a great deal for the total cost of parts and hours of labor putting it together). I am located in southeast PA, please contact me with any questions. Details listed below, please reference this link for the google shared photos of the system:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CjPwJ3km9mijLkuX2

Three 10 gallon Megapot kettles, all fittings are weldless fittings with appropriate Camlock and ball valves included.

Control Panel
Run just like Kal’s setup. Includes a keyed power switch with voltmeter and ampmeter. PID controllers for all 3 kettles and an auber timer. Mute and reset buttons for the alarm (alarm is both visual and audible). With the 30A setup, only one element (either boil kettle or HLT) can be turned on at a time. There is a large heat sink on top as well as inputs on the bottom (locking receptacles for powered components). Temperatures are monitored using RTD probes for each kettle which are easily detached for cleaning. Element cords are contained in braided cables for durability.

HLT
10 gallon Megapot kettle with a 5500W ULWD element installed using a hot pod element enclosure. Inlet and outlet fittings to recirculate water for HERMS. A 25ft SS HERMS coil is installed.

MLT
10 gallon Megapot kettle with an inlet and outlet for HERMS recirculation. ½” ID high-temp silicone tubing is on the inlet for recirculating the mash and sparging. Also includes a center diptube and a Norcal false bottom.

Boil Kettle
10 gallon kettle with 5500W UWLD element installed using a hot pod element enclosure. Elbows present on both the inlet and outlet for whirlpooling. Additionally, a hop blocker is attached to the outlet elbow.

Pumps
Includes two SS chugger wort pumps with center inlet (note that the standard 120V plugs were removed and replaced with locking plugs for the control panel, also attached braiding to increase durability of the cord).

Hoses
Includes 5 high temp silicone hose lines to make appropriate connections. All camlocks included.

Chiller
Includes a counterflow wort chiller with camlock connections on wort side and garden hose connections on water side.

Fermenter
Includes a 30L Speidel fermenter

Selling a 30A 240V 10 gallon electric brewery system (Kal clone). System works great and has around 15 batches on it, unfortunately due to other circumstances I need to cut back and am looking to reduce my batch sizes. Listing this at $1200 to sell quickly (this is a great deal for the total cost of parts and hours of labor putting it together). I am located in southeast PA, please contact me with any questions. Details listed below, please reference this link for the google shared photos of the system:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CjPwJ3km9mijLkuX2

Three 10 gallon Megapot kettles, all fittings are weldless fittings with appropriate Camlock and ball valves included.

Control Panel
Run just like Kal’s setup. Includes a keyed power switch with voltmeter and ampmeter. PID controllers for all 3 kettles and an auber timer. Mute and reset buttons for the alarm (alarm is both visual and audible). With the 30A setup, only one element (either boil kettle or HLT) can be turned on at a time. There is a large heat sink on top as well as inputs on the bottom (locking receptacles for powered components). Temperatures are monitored using RTD probes for each kettle which are easily detached for cleaning. Element cords are contained in braided cables for durability.

HLT
10 gallon Megapot kettle with a 5500W ULWD element installed using a hot pod element enclosure. Inlet and outlet fittings to recirculate water for HERMS. A 25ft SS HERMS coil is installed.

MLT
10 gallon Megapot kettle with an inlet and outlet for HERMS recirculation. ½” ID high-temp silicone tubing is on the inlet for recirculating the mash and sparging. Also includes a center diptube and a Norcal false bottom.

Boil Kettle
10 gallon kettle with 5500W UWLD element installed using a hot pod element enclosure. Elbows present on both the inlet and outlet for whirlpooling. Additionally, a hop blocker is attached to the outlet elbow.

Pumps
Includes two SS chugger wort pumps with center inlet (note that the standard 120V plugs were removed and replaced with locking plugs for the control panel, also attached braiding to increase durability of the cord).

Hoses
Includes 5 high temp silicone hose lines to make appropriate connections. All camlocks included.

Chiller
Includes a counterflow wort chiller with camlock connections on wort side and garden hose connections on water side.

Fermenter
Includes a 30L Speidel fermenter

Thanks all, right now I would prefer to sell local, however will reach out to you if I consider shipping. Thanks!

Back