Joke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and asks, "Bartender, got any specials today?"

Bartender answers, "Yes, as a matter of fact we have a new drink, invented by a gynecologist patron of ours. It's a mix of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and Smirnoff Vodka."

The guy asks, "Good grief, what do you call that?"

The bartender replied, "It's a "Pabst Smir".

Dangerous Virus

A dangerous virus is being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called
Worm-Overload-Recreation-Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or friends and family via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT!

This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come in to contact with work, put on a jacket and take two good friends to the nearest
grocery store.

Purchase the antidote known as WORK-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER).

Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been, completely eliminated from your system!

You should forward this warning to 5 friends.

If you do not have 5 friends, YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN INFECTED. WORK is controlling your life!

Pass this warning on before more people crash.

When I was in the Army we worked on HAWK Missle systems.

We said it stood for Holiday And Weekend Killer.

And oh did it fit.

Cheers,

knewshound

Bad jokes HB! :D

However nice Avatar. I'm glad the Germans now celebrate St.Georges Day (23/04) too - the Patron Saint of England (who was Greek and never set foot in England).... ;) :D

Caplan said:
Bad jokes HB! However nice Avatar. I'm glad the Germans now celebrate St.Georges Day (23/04) too - the Patron Saint of England (who was Greek and never set foot in England)....
The date has nothing to do w/England that I know of, it's actually the day the Reinheitsgebot was signed...;)

Knewshound: I was guarding an ammo dump in Hepburg, a bit north of Ingolstadt, incidently, where the Reinheitsgebot was signed, and there were some HAWKs set up there...I always thought it stood for "High Altitude Worm Killers".:D

homebrewer_99 said:
Knewshound: I was guarding an ammo dump in Hepburg, a bit north of Ingolstadt, incidently, where the Reinheitsgebot was signed, and there were some HAWKs set up there...I always thought it stood for "High Altitude Worm Killers".:D

Thats a new one on me!

homebrewer_99 said:
The date has nothing to do w/England that I know of, it's actually the day the Reinheitsgebot was signed...;)

I know, I just couldn't resist winding you up......:D

Back