I've Got to Take a Big Stinky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McBrewskie

Reaction score
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif

At work and back from lunch, this is gonna be a beast. Always makes me sad to here those death gurgles at it screams "daddy please don't flush me"!

Be happy that you have a bathroom. If I have to go I need to get into my truck and find a gas station, grocery store or hold it. I've seen several bathrooms that could have been used for Saw.

I'm very grateful that I have a bathroom at work, it's others that usually are not so happy about it.

Every quarter I hunt for the perfect bathroom at school. Usually I find a secluded one in the basement that I can let loose in.

Every quarter I hunt for the perfect bathroom at school. Usually I find a secluded one in the basement that I can let loose in.

Arts and Letters building at FAU. First floor in one of the side hallways. 2 urinals, 2 stalls. AC always on full and never seen or heard another person in it. I'm going back to school in the fall, hoping it's still a secret.

If my morning poo was a beer it would be Stone Ruination because I laid waste to that stall this morning.

one of the few things I still remember from undergrad days... 2nd floor, plant science building, colorado state campus.

i got one right by my office now that rules at ISU. except people can smell ya down the hall, which is a little unsettling.

I use the handicrapper here at work. Has handles to hold yourself down and superflush. You got drop a brick to clog that thing.

Oh man, I had the best shredded beef burrito last night, it was like the size of a small cat. After my morning coffee today I just unleashed a monster. Good solid consistency and respectable size. Today is off to a great start.

Back